Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    A hasty separation always gives the illusion of a reunion soon, but the truth is often the opposite.

    Yi Jinbai's singles made great achievements. Then Jianghu Company acquired Feiyue Music Company and signed Yi Jinbai in. Then she sang for Gao Zhouzhou. , released Yi Jinbai's first album, and there were many big coffees to help out, and the sales were the best among the newcomers.

    The name Yi Jinbai began to be well-known in this year. At the same time, the explosion of the new version of "Star Wars" also far exceeded expectations. Then, the new generation of electronic products reform began before everyone knew it. permeates all aspects.

    There is surprisingly little snow in City A this year. It wasn't until New Year's Eve that some snowflakes fell. Yi Jinbai was standing in front of the bedroom window with warm tea in his hand. Four months have passed, it was early autumn, and now it is deep winter.

    Shen Yunyi told herself at the time that Jiang Shuiyun's return date was uncertain, the shortest one week, she counted the days and waited, how many weeks have passed now, and there is nothing.     It's almost New Year's Eve, and all the aunts in the family have gone back. The huge house is empty. Standing in front of the window every day and watching the unchanging scenery has become Yi Jinbai's habit.     "Ding!" The     phone rang, Yi Jinbai picked it up and took a look. It was the phone at work, and someone sent New Year's greetings.     After signing the contract with the company, Yi Jinbai bought a new mobile phone and used a new account. The list was full of people. It was all about work, and there were often a lot of news. At the same time, the news of the old mobile phone was getting more and more Fewer, but Yi Jinbai is more accustomed to using old mobile phones.     Just thinking about it, the old mobile phone also dinged, Yi Jinbai's eyes suddenly lit up, the tea in her hand swayed a little, and she didn't even realize it when her hand was hot, she put down the tea cup to get the mobile phone, only to find out when she picked it up. It was the New Year's greetings from Jianmang and the others.

    It's been a long time since there was news about Jianmang and the others, but they were often seen. After Jiang Shuiyun left, in the midst of everyone's dislike of bad news, the Miracle team stood up again and used real results. Give those people a loud slap in the face.     Yi Jinbai is also very happy for them, but they are all too busy, the people of the miracle team dare not delay training and games for a moment, Yi Jinbai's schedule is also full, and occasionally send a message to congratulate at the beginning. , and then the news gradually diminished.     After replying to their news, Yi Jinbai put down the phone and clicked on the familiar avatar. There was still no new news, some were just talking to himself.     Yi Jinbai regained her previous habit, writing a new song or playing a piece occasionally, or trying a new musical instrument, and she would send it to Jiang Shuiyun, just like before, but now she won't be able to do it after she's done working. I saw Jiang Shuiyun's reply.     It is true that there is a bit of loss, but it has been so long, and she is used to it.     Turning off the phone, Yi Jinbai went back to the window. The cup of tea was a little cold, so he took a sip and poured it out.     After brushing the cup, Yi Jinbai glanced at the dark sky outside, and took out the quick-frozen dumplings from the refrigerator. Before she left, the aunt said that she would help Yi Jinbai pack some fresh ones and put them in the refrigerator to eat, but Yi Jinbai refused. , let the aunt go home early, anyway, the frozen dumplings in the refrigerator are the same.     After cooking a bowl of dumplings, Yi Jinbai just put it on the table, the fireworks outside exploded, and the colorful light came into the house, adding some more lively New Year flavor.     Yi Jinbai looked outside in a trance, the ringing of the phone pulled her back again, and glanced at it, it was Shen Xian who was calling.     "Happy New Year," when the phone was connected, a Shen Xian voice came from the opposite side.     "Happy New Year."     Yi Jin Baili is still in contact, perhaps because they have known each other for a long time, and the idol filter for Shen Xian has gradually faded away. Instead, the two of them get along more like ordinary friends, more than when they first met. distanced a bit.     "Are you going to watch the Spring Festival Gala tonight?"