Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Jiang Shuiyun closed his eyes, and as the reclining chair swayed gently, he fell asleep unknowingly. When he opened his eyes again, he was awakened by a knock on the door.

    Glancing at the time, it was already noon. Jiang Shuiyun rubbed his sleepy eyes, opened the door, and met Yi Jinbai's anxious gaze outside the door. It seemed that if she slowed down a bit, Yi Jinbai came in directly.

    "Is it time to eat?"

    Jiang Shuiyun had just woken up, and his voice had a lazy tone, leaning on the door frame and yawning.

    "It's time for lunch. Auntie has prepared a soup dumpling and just came out of the cage."

    Jiang Shuiyun's lazy appearance is rare, the whole person seems to soften, like a magnified baby, when Yi Jinbai replied, he unconsciously liked Like coaxing a child, he even had the urge to reach out and stroke the slightly messy hair on Jiang Shuiyun's head.

    "Guantangbao, let's walk around, I've lost the taste in my mouth for the past two days."

    Jiang Shuiyun became energized when he heard this, and immediately got up and went down to dinner with Yi Jinbai.

    The meal was much quieter than before, no one mentioned the hot search issue, Jiang Shuiyun didn't ask, just watched them wink and wink one by one, and finally, before Jiang Shuiyun was able to endure, the least able to speak. The sword glow pushed out.

    "Captain, I'm sorry, we used to be blind, we did talk about you behind your back, and we said something that shouldn't be said." This

    is Jianmang's usual style, there is basically no such thing as beating around the bush.

    The others hurriedly opened their mouths to catch up, "Captain, I'm sorry."

    Jiang Shuiyun drank the last sip of soup, and looked at a few people who stood up and apologized with serious expressions, "Have you got your memory?

    " Remember, I will never scold the captain behind his back again in the future."

    "You have to have your own judgment when you are in trouble. You don't need to believe what others say. You are a big boss. You have to know what is true and what is false. As for scolding me, you should scold me behind your back. Scolding me in front of me, I'm afraid I can't help beating you guys, okay, hurry up and eat."

    Having suffered this loss, Jiang Shuiyun knew that it was enough for them to have a long memory, not to mention that it's been so long, there's nothing good about it Careful, I happily turned the article.

    Jiang Shuiyun let go, and everyone's heart finally let go, and the atmosphere suddenly relaxed.

    As soon as the atmosphere was relaxed, some people couldn't stop talking, Jiao Yang sat down with a smile, and chatted with Jiang Shuiyun, "Captain, we thought you were angry with us when you came back, but we're worried, but fortunately there is Sister Jinbai's help, Jin Sister Bai said that you like to be direct and sincere, and it will be fine if you talk about it, it's really not bad."

    Listening to Jiao Yang's words, Jiang Shuiyun looked at Yi Jinbai, who was about to bury his head in his rice bowl. Nodding meanly, "Yes, what you sister Jin Bai said is true at all."

    "By the way, captain, our variety show will start in a day or two, so are you and sister Jin Bai going to be separated? Oh my god? Tsk tsk, long-distance relationship."

    Yaoyao's eyes turned between Jiang Shuiyun and Yi Jinbai, this variety show is really crowded, it's really inconvenient for Yi Jinbai to go there together.