Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Jiang Shuiyun felt a little cool in her sleep, and she stretched out her hand to pull the quilt on her body while she was half asleep, but a drop of ice-cold water made her jolted and woke up immediately.

    Rubbing his eyes, Jiang Shuiyun sat up from the bed. It was about five or six o'clock now. Although it was raining outside, it was already a little bright.

    Wiping the water off his hands, Jiang Shuiyun blinked and looked around, and found that it was raining heavily outside, and it was raining lightly in their hut. Not only did his bed get a little wet, but the rest of the people were also not spared.

    This is also served, Jiang Shuiyun got up, patted the bedside, "Wake up!" The

    voice woke the five people up, and they all got up sleepily, looking at Jiang Shuiyun for unknown reasons.

    "I got up and lifted the bed. It's raining in this room. Let's take a look and lift the bed to the living room next door, otherwise the quilt will get wet."

    Jiang Shuiyun yawned and greeted a few people to lift the bed.

    "This program group really ordered takeaways from giant pandas, and the bamboo shoots have arrived at the door!"

    Yaoyao's head was hit by a drop of water in the bullseye, and she rubbed her face irritably, but she still had to get up and lift the bed.

    The bedroom is really leaking too much. When Jiang Shuiyun discovered it just now, it was just the beginning, and just after a few people lifted the bed, it was almost turned into a water curtain hole.

    The situation in the living room is slightly better, there are two leaks and the basin is not a big problem.

    After doing this, several people returned to their small wooden beds, wrapped in quilts and stared blankly at the pouring rain outside, listening to the whistling wind.

    Jiaoyang looked at Jiang Shuiyun next to him. The little sun on weekdays was wilted today, "Captain, can we go back today?"

    Jiang Shuiyun also wanted to know, but just look at this rain, and if it continues like this, that flight Cancel without thinking.

    A few people were either upside down or crooked, lying on the bed wrapped in quilts until seven or eight o'clock, the rain was getting lighter, and the people in the show team finally came over in raincoats.

    Although the rain is light now, it is still dripping down. It is too difficult to go out to find food, and the program team can't really care about the safety of the guests, so they put forward a new request. In exchange for a breakfast.

    Glancing at the leaking roof, several people put their eyes on Jiang Shuiyun. In fact, they were only hungry for a long time, and they could hold on.

    "Let's divide the labor," Jiang Shuiyun didn't intend to let a few people leave hungry, not to mention idle, "This should be straw and tiles, Yao Yao Zero and scorching sun, you are responsible for going to the surrounding area. The neighbors ask if there are any extra tiles, follow me, the apostle, maybe the three of you can move back together if there is, as for the cost, should the program team provide it?

    " They have all been confiscated. They have no money now, so they can't take other people's things for nothing, even if the show crew doesn't show up.

    The three people who got the task grabbed the raincoats of the show team and set off with the photographer first. Jiang Shuiyun looked at Viper and Jianmang, "You two, go and bring the ladder over, and I'll go up and see how to make it up."