Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Fu Xian probably understood what Jiang Shuiyun meant, "Miss, can you really do it?"

    "Try it."

    Jiang Shuiyun didn't like to make things too absolute, and after answering Fu Xian, he continued to look down.

    Fu Xian had a hunch that his expectations would come true. Looking at Jiang Shuiyun in front of the computer, he didn't dare to disturb him. He sat next to him and read all the information of those people that Jiang Shuiyun had printed out just now, and then again Find a pen and paper for extra annotation, he can't help much in the professional field, but he can also do something in his power.

    Jiang Shuiyun and Fu Xian were both busy with their own affairs, and the time in the afternoon was fleeting. It was not too early to visit Jiang's father and mother, but when the two of them looked up, it was already a real night.

    Jiang Shuiyun rubbed his astringent eyes and moved his arms and cervical spine, only to feel that all his bones were rattling, "It's already eight o'clock."

    "It's getting late." Fu Xian also raised his head. , After checking the information of those people, he dealt with official business for a while, and now his face is tired.

    "I've finished reading it. When I go back, I will give a result as soon as possible."

    Jiang Shuiyun knew that this information could not be taken out, so she could only write it down with her own memory, which is still groping, a lot of right and wrong It was a little difficult for her to be dazzled by the wrong things, but fortunately, she was sure.

    "Miss, you are really the savior of the Jangho Group."

    Fu Xian never imagined that the person who saved the building from falling would be the eldest lady, who has always been known as a dandy. child.

    "I'm just giving it a try, I can't just pin my hopes on this."

    Jiang Shuiyun likes to do a good plan B in everything, and this time is no exception. Although this is a bit tricky, it will be difficult to find a solution. , but the principle remains unchanged.

    Fu Xian nodded and agreed, "Don't worry Eldest Miss, leave the investigation to me. As long as there is such a person, the other party will always reveal his fault."

    "Well, Mr. Fu has worked hard, don't startle the snake."

    Jiang Shuiyun knew Fu Xian is reliable, and his ability is so strong, there is no reason to let it go. Anyway, Jiang He Group is not familiar with it, so it is best to leave it to Fu Xian.

    "Don't worry, Miss." The

    two reached an agreement. Fu Xian sent Jiang Shuiyun back. He didn't feel tired or hungry when he was working. When the two got into the car, their stomachs were growling.

    "Miss, do you want to go back after eating? It's already late anyway."

    Fu Xian suggested that he couldn't send people back hungry after such a late hour.

    "It makes sense, then go back after eating."

    Jiang Shuiyun didn't know if there was any food left for him in the dormitory, so he simply solved his own food and clothing first. When Fu Xian took out his mobile phone and started to explain the preparations, she also took out Glancing at the phone.

    Because the reason for looking at the information just now was too confidential, and the signal was already isolated there, so Jiang Shuiyun turned off the phone, and now, when he turned it on, the indiscriminate news suddenly ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding Non-stop, there are still a lot of missed calls.     Jiang Shuiyun thought something had happened, so he hurriedly clicked in and took a look, nothing major, it was Jianmang and the others who sent a message asking Jiang Shuiyun if he wanted to go back for dinner or something.     These people are also interested, Jiang Shuiyun edited a reply and sent it back directly.     [Jiang Shuiyun: The phone was turned off before. I was out eating with my friends, and I won’t go back to eat. You should rest early and get up early tomorrow for training. ]     Selecting send, Jiang Shuiyun directly selected the person who was chatting recently, and when the message was sent out, only to find out that the message of five people had been sent to six people, and scrolling down, he accidentally selected Yi Jinbai just now. .