Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Early the next morning, Jiang Shuiyun woke up early and glanced at Yi Jinbai who was asleep. Just as he was about to get up, he found that his waist was still being held by Yi Jinbai, and lightly planned to put Yi Jinbai's arm Taking it away, I didn't expect such a small action to wake Yi Jinbai.

    Rubbing her eyes, Yi Jinbai rolled over and pressed Jiang Shuiyun under her body, "Are you going?"

    "No, I'll get up and make breakfast for you, be obedient."

    Jiang Shuiyun rubbed helplessly. Yi Jinbai slept with a rosy face.

    "Then I'll get up too."

    Although Yi Jinbai was so sleepy, he still got up together, and he almost wore his clothes upside down in a daze.

    "You can sleep a little longer."

    Jiang Shuiyun really didn't plan to run away. She understood Yi Jinbai's temper. Bai's usual temper is soft, but she is stubborn. When she is stubborn, she really can't do anything about her.

    "It's alright," Yi Jinbai looked down at Jiang Shuiyun who was buttoning her own, after stretching, Yi Jinbai lowered her hand and hugged Jiang Shuiyun's waist, her chin resting on Jiang Shuiyun's shoulder.

    Jiang Shuiyun patted Yi Jinbai's back, "I'll carry you down?"

    "No need," Yi Jinbai let go of Jiang Shuiyun, then took her hand, "Let's go." The

    two went down together, Jiang Shui Yun went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, Yi Jinbai sat in the tea room on the other side, looking at the garden outside in a trance.

    "Miss Yi, good morning," Lei Yu just happened to pass by the tea room, greeted Yi Jinbai, glanced at the white shirt on Yi Jinbai's body, "Miss Yi is going out?"

    "Yes, we are going to pick up Marriage certificate."

    Yi Jinbai came back to his senses and said to Lei Yu with a smile.

    Lei Yu was a little surprised, but he was also happy for them, "Congratulations, congratulations, no wonder the professor asked me to come over just now, by the way, Miss Yi, Xu Xu is packing her luggage now, you can tell her if you have anything special to bring. The supplies are prepared at the base, so you don't need to bring them."

    "Me?" Yi Jinbai was stunned for a moment, "I also need to pack my luggage?

    " After the certificate, did you go to the base with the professor?"

    "Oh," Yi Jinbai nodded calmly, "yes, you can go together after you get the certificate."

    Lei Yu nodded, "Yes, or else Don't be in such a hurry, but today is also a good and auspicious day, and it's not bad, it's better to choose a day than to hit the sun."

    Yi Jinbai nodded, "Yes, Second Lieutenant Lei, you go to work first, she's in the kitchen."

    "Okay."

    Lei Yu vaguely felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't understand what was going on, so he didn't pay much attention to it and went to Jiang Shuiyun.

    Jiang Shuiyun really asked Lei Yu to make arrangements to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

    After explaining the matter, Jiang Shuiyun continued to focus on turning over the fried buns in the pot, and a few deliberately light footsteps sounded from behind. As soon as she heard it, she knew it was Yi Jinbai, and a smile flashed in her eyes, but she didn't notice it.