Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    As soon as Xi Rong returned to the company, he was called by Shen Yunyi, pushed open the door of the president's office, and looked at Shen Yunyi who was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, "Mr. Shen, do you have something to do with me?"

    "How's Team Miracle?"

    Shen Yunyi didn't look back , asked straight to the point.

    Xi Rong knew in his heart that Shen Yunyi, as the president of Shengguang Group, should not have brought these trivial matters to him, but because he was involved in raising a team under Shengguang Group, it was because he liked to play games himself, so it was especially important. Be careful, but not so concerned. It is estimated that what the president really wants to ask is about his friend Teacher Jiang.

    "Mr. Shen, this is really a blessing to you. The Miracle Team really came back to life this time, and was rescued by Teacher Jiang. I just watched it, and now the Miracle Team is nowhere near the level of their peak. Far too far, this is still the result of Teacher Jiang’s training with them for half a day. God, you don’t know, Mr. Shen, I’m so dumbfounded. Yesterday, everyone was still very unconvinced. Today, I will treat Teacher Jiang. One sip, one captain, I'm completely convinced."

    Xi Rong guessed what Shen Yunyi wanted to hear, so he went to Jiang Shuiyun's side and said more, anyway, this is the truth.

    Shen Yunyi turned around and looked at Xi Rong, somewhat disbelieving, but Xi Rong really didn't have to lie to himself, "Is she really that powerful?"

    "I'm being humble, Mr. Shen, you can look back and see for yourself. Well, no, those boys can't hold back anymore, if you want me to give them a chance to play, I'll go and make arrangements, I'm sure you can't disappoint Mr. Shen!"

    Xi Rong took the opportunity to put the miracle Shen Yunyi told Shen Yunyi about the team's upcoming participation in the International Invitational Tournament.

    Shen Yunyi thoughtfully turned the watch between his wrists, "Is there anything else?"

    Xi Rong scratched his head and thought back, "The other things are nothing major, just... I don't know if I should talk about this."

    Shen Yunyi glanced at him, and Xi Rong suddenly stopped talking, "It's Mr. Shen, did you know Mr. Jiang when you were playing private interviews on WeChat? Mr. Jiang doesn't seem to know that you are the president of Shengguang Group, I said. It seems that she only reacted after hearing your name, I have leaked your identity, and I don't know if I have stabbed you?"

    This is exactly what Jiang Shuiyun said about the memory loss last time, Shen Yunyi thought for a while, "It doesn't matter. , We have known each other for many years, she never asked me, I didn't say anything, is there anything else?"     Xi Rong didn't know for a while who should say that he had a big heart, but it was none of his business. , simply explain everything clearly, "Mr. Jiang also asked me for a private matter."     "What private matter?"     Shen Yunyi broke the casserole and asked to the end, he wanted to see what medicine was sold in Jiangshui Yunhulu.     Xi Rong hesitated for a moment, is this Mr. Shen taking too much into the matter of Teacher Jiang?     But after taking the money, I learned that there is nothing to say, Xi Rong also told Shen Yunyi that Jiang Shuiyun wanted to buy sheet music and musical instruments for Yi Jinbai, "If you want to talk about this teacher Jiang, you really can't pick out any faults. With such a strong ability, his character has not yet been said, his temper is good, he is humble and happy in life, and he does his best to his wife, Mr. Shen, how can this person be so perfect?"     Shen Yunyi's words to Xi Rong were true. The more you listen, the more you frown, the more confused you become, is this Jiang Shuiyun? How is it completely opposite to the Jiang Shuiyun in his memory?     When I mentioned Jiang Shuiyun before, I always couldn't avoid the trashy scumbags, with no respect, corrupt morals, and arrogant domineering. Anyway, all the stinky problems of the playboys will not go away. In such a short period of time, a person will be reborn?     "Go make arrangements."     Shen Yunyi waved his hand and let Xi Rong go out.     After Xi Rong left, the more Shen Yunyi thought about it, the more he felt disobeyed, just like how he felt when he saw Jiang Shuiyun with his own eyes recently, he was obviously alone, but nothing was wrong.     Shen Yunyi's doubts Jiang Shuiyun didn't know that she was busy training now.