Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Because of the news announced by Xi Rong, the amount of training that day has skyrocketed. Even after dinner in the evening, they practiced for another half an hour before returning to their rooms to rest.

    Everyone left, Jiang Shuiyun was the last to sit on his seat, looking at the piano room where the lights were still on. For a day, Yi Jinbai never came out except when he was eating.

    Glancing at the time, Jiang Shuiyun still walked towards the piano room, standing in front of the door and pushed open the door of the piano room.

    The melodious piano sound floated out, stopping Jiang Shuiyun's footsteps as he entered the door. He stood at the door and listened to Yi Jinbai playing the entire piece.

    Yi Jinbai had already discovered Jiang Shuiyun standing at the door, and only turned around after the song was over, "Is something wrong?"

    "Where did you get this song from?"

    Jiang Shuiyun then recovered and walked in, Looking at the empty music rest above Yi Jinbai's piano.

    "This one?" Yi Jinbai played a short section of the song just now.

    "Yes, where is the score?"

    Jiang Shuiyun nodded and looked at Yi Jinbai seriously.

    "This is the first piece of music that the dean taught me. I haven't seen the sheet music, what's wrong?"

    Yi Jinbai was a little nervous when asked by Jiang Shuiyun.

    "Apart from you and the dean, does anyone else know this song? Do you know where this song came from? Who created it?" Jiang Shuiyun continued to ask, and the speed of his speech was even a little eager.

    "No, the dean said it was composed by a friend of hers. I have never met that person. I have never heard anyone else play this song, nor have I found any relevant information."

    Yi Jinbai was a little anxious when he saw Jiang Shuiyun . , couldn't help but get nervous, and answered Jiang Shuiyun's series of questions truthfully.

    Jiang Shuiyun frowned slightly, "This song is my teacher's favorite. She has often played it to me since she was a child. She said that this song is a story about a pair of lovers. Unfortunately, she has just finished the song and has not yet filled in the lyrics. I just passed away, so there is only song, I thought this song is only in my world..." Before

    Jiang Shuiyun finished speaking, the severe headache struck again, and even made her lose her balance instantly, and pressed her palms heavily on the piano keys. , making a loud, dull sound.     Yi Jinbai had already seen it once, so he quickly stood up and supported Jiang Shuiyun, helped her to sit next to the chair, and hugged her tense body, "It's alright, it's alright, don't mention it..." The     severe pain was more severe than The second time took longer, and when the pain disappeared, Jiang Shuiyun was as if he had been fished out of the water. He had no strength at all. He could only lean on Yi Jinbai's arms, not even saying a word. come out.     Yi Jinbai hugged Jiang Shuiyun and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Her eyes were full of distress, but she didn't dare to mention it again, "We won't talk about it."     I don't know how long it took, Jiang Shuiyun only felt cold. After regaining some strength, he raised his hand and grabbed Yi Jinbai's hand, "I'm fine, you can play this song to me again."     Jiang Shuiyun knew that as long as he talked more about his past life, he would be arrested. Forced to interrupt, but this has nothing to do with the song. It is a rare consolation to hear a familiar voice again in this strange world, but what may be hidden behind this is more important, she does not believe it is just a coincidence.     Yi Jinbai hesitated a little, "You won't have a headache again, will you?"     "No."     Jiang Shuiyun tried to get up and let Yi Jinbai concentrate on playing, but the pain just now took away all her strength.     Yi Jinbai sat down on the piano bench next to Jiang Shuiyun, and put Jiang Shuiyun's hand on her waist so that she could lean on her shoulder and not crooked. When she was ready, Yi Jinbai's fingers swiped across the piano keys. , the melodious and soft song slowly poured out.