Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Xu Xu's action was really fast. When Jiang Shuiyun went to see it again at night, the public opinion had already turned most of the time. It was really a professional person who made a move and knew if there was any. This is better than her method of deleting all the suppression. much better.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Shuiyun also talked to Yi Jinbai about going to participate in the "Star Wars" event during dinner in the evening.

    The new season is about to start, and the event time will be three days later. This new version is the first in the world to turn on the holographic mode. This alone has driven game fans all over the world crazy. Just a few days of download The amount has reached an unprecedented level, and the expectation value has also been pulled to the top.

    Although the first and largest application of holographic technology turned out to be in games, many old stubborn stubborn pointed at the nose and scolded playthings and lost their minds, and they wanted to go to the fire-the old road of medicine. , What they all want that others can't think of? It's just a military secret, who would say it carelessly?

    "Jin Bai, we will go to the "Star Wars" event in three days. It seems that an interview has been added. It has a manuscript."

    Jiang Shuiyun didn't want Yi Jinbai to see the mess on the Internet. Naturally, he was also interested in this interview. It can't be said that it was specially arranged by myself, it can only be said that the organizer has changed temporarily.

    "Okay, it doesn't matter."

    Yi Jinbai didn't hear anything and nodded. It was normal for the event to have an additional interview.

    "Okay, let's go the day after tomorrow, and go there to play for two more days. I didn't have time to go shopping before."

    Jiang Shuiyun felt relieved and suggested.

    "I can do it all, and there's nothing to do." Yi Jinbai was recording songs in addition to recording songs, but this was not in a hurry.

    "Okay, I'm going out tomorrow to attend a banquet, do you want to come with me?"

    These are the next invitations that Xu Xu has screened for her, so they are more necessary, so they can't be pushed.

    Yi Jinbai's chopsticks froze, "I'm not going, you guys should all be discussing something, right? What am I going to do?"

    "Actually, it's usually nothing important, but it's boring, okay, then tomorrow you Just at home, wait for me to come back and bring you something delicious."

    Jiang Shuiyun rubbed the top of Yi Jinbai's hair, in fact, such banquets were held under various names, and then pretended to say some guests. It's a cliché, again and again in groups, sitting together to drink some tea and say something, it's better for Yi Jinbai not to go.

    Yi Jinbai smiled and nodded, although she always felt that Jiang Shuiyun sometimes treated herself like a child, but there was nothing wrong.

    Early the next morning, Jiang Shuiyun accompanied Yi Jinbai to finish breakfast and set off. He sat in the car and listened to the thunderstorm taking Xu Xu's place. I have a number in my mind.

    Jiang Shuiyun listened with her eyes closed. These things are basically useless to herself, because after she arrives, she won't stay there for too long, and she won't be able to say anything more to anyone, but she still knows herself and her enemy, and she is safe in a hundred battles, just in case. Well.

    It was a manor in the suburbs with a unique style. It seemed to be some years old. There was a welcome waiting at the door. When Jiang Shuiyun's car stopped at the door, when the driver handed in the invitation, someone immediately led him in. The car drove directly into the courtyard, and the owner was greeted by the owner from a distance, and the car just stopped.