Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The tea room fell silent for a while, Jiang Shuiyun looked at Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. They were very patient and waited for her answer.

    "I'm sorry, I may not be able to answer this question."

    Jiang Shuiyun admitted their conjecture, but she really couldn't tell her origin.

    Hearing this answer, Father Jiang seemed a little dissatisfied, but he only frowned slightly and didn't say much.

    Mother Jiang looked at Jiang Shuiyun, still calm, "After all, that is the child we raised, I hope to know her whereabouts, with your ability, it has surpassed what we have, but if you have any requirements, you can directly contact us. Let's talk."

    Jiang Shuiyun was somewhat helpless, "I'm sorry, if I knew her whereabouts, I would definitely tell you, but I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with me, and I don't know what's going on."

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother It seemed that she was thinking. After a long while, Mother Jiang raised her hand, "Sit next to me."

    Jiang Shuiyun was a little unclear, but he still sat down and watched Mother Jiang's hand gently fall on his face. For a while, Jiang Shuiyun had a warm illusion.

    Mother Jiang's hand slowly stroked every inch of the skin on Jiang Shuiyun's face, "You always look like this?" The

    illusion was suddenly broken, Jiang Shuiyun understood, Mother Jiang suspected that she had plastic surgery to replace the original owner, so she would After starting the inspection, he nodded helplessly, "I always look like this."

    Upon hearing this answer, Mother Jiang withdrew her hand, and Father Jiang looked at Mother Jiang, seeming hesitant, "In those days, were they twins?

    " The father's glance made her look like ice cubes alive, "From pregnancy to delivery, there is only one, how can there be twins?"

    "But with this degree of similarity, there seems to be no other than twins. The reason for the explanation."

    Father Jiang's tone lowered, "I mean, could it be the hospital that made a mistake?"

    "Shut up." Mother Jiang ordered to Father Jiang impatiently, and then returned to her usual look at Jiang Shuiyun next to her, "Is it convenient for us to meet your parents?"

    "I don't have parents," Jiang Shuiyun told the truth. To be honest, "I haven't met my parents either."

    Jiang's father touched Jiang's mother's arm carefully. Obviously, he was still insisting on his guess, but he was ignored by Jiang's mother.

    "In that case, who brought you up? Where did you come from?"

    Mother Jiang continued to ask.

    "My teacher, I'm sorry for the rest, I can't answer."

    Jiang Shuiyun already had a premonition that she would die of a headache if she said one more sentence, she could only pray that Jiang's father and mother would really stop asking.

    I don't know if Jiang Shuiyun's prayers had any effect. Mother Jiang didn't ask any further, but just looked at Jiang Shuiyun, "Can you guarantee that the disappearance of our child has nothing to do with you?"

    "I promise."

    Jiang Shuiyun slightly Nodding tiredly.

    "Then please go back first, we have something to discuss, we need a time to accept this matter."