Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The slaughter of the team was just a small episode, and it had little impact on everyone. After eating in the cafeteria and after the lunch break, Jiang Shuiyun and others held a meeting in the small conference room next to the room.

    Xi Rong just got the entry list for this invitational tournament, just in time to discuss the tactics to deal with.

    "The Wind Jue team and the Chasing Wave team didn't come?" Viper looked at it again and asked with some puzzlement.

    "Their schedules conflicted, and they didn't come this time, but it doesn't matter, there are still a lot of strong opponents this time. Jiaoyang is here. Teacher Jiang doesn't know much about these teams. Come and introduce them."

    Xi Rongpai Taking a picture of the scorching sun next to you, knowing yourself and knowing your enemy can help you survive a hundred battles. This is also the most basic understanding.

    The meeting lasted for about two hours. A total of 18 teams came this time. Only two or three teams, including the Slaughter Team, could pose a threat to the Miracle Team, and the others were basically not difficult.

    After the discussion, Jiang Shuiyun also knew, "Tonight's lottery, Jiaoyang and Brother Xi, how about going?"

    "This is not a problem, but I have to remind Teacher Jiang," Xi Rong agreed. "Starting from tonight's draw, we will have someone to follow the filming, and we will also release some filming materials to build momentum for tomorrow's game. Teacher Jiang is playing for the first time, so we must be mentally prepared for this."

    Jiang Shuiyun is not a little bit. People who don't do their homework, of course know this, "Don't worry, I know about this, but I need to ask Jin Bai's opinion."

    "This is for sure, Jin Bai is not a player, you can ask them to avoid it and not shoot. "

    That's basically how it happened. After the meeting, everyone should go back to rest, relax, recharge their batteries, and prepare for tomorrow's competition.

    Jiang Shuiyun went back and asked Yi Jinbai, and asked Xi Rong to say hello to the organizer after confirming that he would not be in the picture.

    "Is this talking about you?"

    Jiang Shuiyun was looking at the document sent by Shen Yunyi, Yi Jinbai came over with his mobile phone, and showed Jiang Shuiyun a message worriedly, which was an article from a marketing account.

    [Talking about the origin of the new team of the Miracle Team, Changjiang Bai]

    Jiang Shuiyun took a look, and most of it was rumors, saying that the new captain went to the back door, and the relationship with the old players was not good, and the Miracle Team suffered unfair treatment, right? lol lol a lot of unpleasant words.

    "It's alright, don't worry about it. It's normal for someone to start making a fuss when the list of the invitational tournament is just released. At that time, everything will be live broadcast. What's going on, the audience will have the ability to judge for themselves."

    Jiang Shuiyun and Yi Jin When Bai Zheng was talking, he heard a knock on the door outside. Looking at the time, it should be someone from the organizer.

    First let Yi Jinbai go to the side to avoid the mirror, Jiang Shuiyun went over to open the door.

    As soon as the door opened, a camera was directly in front of Jiang Shuiyun, without giving any time to react.

    "It's Captain Jiang Bai, right? Can we simply do a pre-match interview?"

    A reporter holding a microphone and carrying a work permit came up to ask Jiang Shuiyun, glanced at the work permits of several people, Jiang Shuiyun still let Open the way, "Please come in."