Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Although Yi Jinbai didn't have any exact concept, he still felt very powerful, "Are you going to take care of the company's affairs from now on?"

    "Accurately speaking, Shen Yunyi is basically in charge of the company's affairs. , I don't need to care, I only need me in terms of technology."

    Jiang Shuiyun told the truth, Shen Yunyi has made great contributions to the smooth operation of this company.

    "Oh, then congratulations," Yi Jinbai remembered that when Jiang Shuiyun called before, he couldn't understand the things he said, thinking that it must be related to these, "You should be a very powerful person before, right? So many incredible things can be done in such a short period of time."

    "We still discuss this topic cautiously."

    Jiang Shuiyun paused, she didn't want to have a headache at this time.

    Yi Jinbai also realized that he had made a slip of the tongue, "I forgot it for a while, sorry."

    "It's not a big deal," Jiang Shuiyun waved his hand indifferently and continued, "In addition to the company's affairs, there is also about Jiang He. The affairs of the group and the Jiang family should come to an end soon, the Jianghe group was framed by someone, and it will soon come to light, and Chairman Jiang and his wife will be fine."

    Yi Jinbai had guessed for a long time. When I arrived at the Jianghe Group, the recent sudden change in the wind direction must be related to Jiang Shuiyun, "Did you find out?"

    "They were due to a problem with the holographic technology. I happened to understand a little bit, so I helped a little." Jiang Shuiyun did not take credit, and What I did was ignored lightly, "I just want to ask you one thing, I feel that Chairman Jiang and his wife have a strange attitude towards me, I asked Shen Yunyi, and he said 'I' have an excellent relationship with my parents, But I don't feel like it, do you understand?"

    Jiang Shuiyun wanted to ask this question before, but he never found a suitable opportunity, and now everything is spread out, so I just asked this question.

    Yi Jinbai hesitated for a while, "Actually, in my opinion, Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang are a little strange about their daughters, because... how can I say? They will meet all the requirements of the previous Jiang Shuiyun, no matter how many. It's ridiculous, even including the lifelong event that she wants to marry me, they still don't interfere, they are completely laissez-faire attitude, but if it is too doting, they can't feel their parents' love for their children at all, because in addition to material things Other than they didn't give anything, what's the attitude more like?"

    Yi Jinbai really had a hard time describing that feeling, after thinking for a long time, he could barely find a more appropriate description, "Mr. Jiang and Mrs. In the past, Jiang Shuiyun's attitude was more like ignoring her existence, but he opened the material treasury to her. Yes, it should be said that they have the same attitude towards their children and the property under their own name. They don't care about that at all, they seem to have this attitude no matter what, it's weird."

    Jiang Shuiyun listened to what Yi Jinbai was trying to express, and then thought about the situation when he went to see Jiang's father and mother before, it was really not bad, so they may not be because they found out that they were not the original owner, It is simply this attitude towards everything.

    "I heard that Chairman Jiang and his wife are geniuses that are rare in a century. Maybe this is the quirk of geniuses?"

    Jiang Shuiyun understood and reluctantly found a reason for the strangeness of the two.