Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Jiang Shuiyun came back all the way, all the time, and when she finished washing and changing clothes and came out of the bathroom, Yi Jinbai hadn't slept yet, came over to take the towel from her hand, and wiped her wet hair.

    "It's almost two o'clock in the morning, are you still sleepy?"

    Jiang Shuiyun glanced at the time, and in a few hours, it would be dawn.

    "I'm not sleepy, I think it's like a dream. When I fall asleep, I won't be able to see you."

    Drying her hair, Yi Jinbai hugged Jiang Shuiyun from behind, put her chin on Jiang Shuiyun's shoulder, and looked at Seeing the overlapping figures of the two reflected on the window, she didn't even dare to try to pinch herself, for fear of waking up too early from this dream.

    Jiang Shuiyun understood the unease in Yi Jinbai's heart, got up and closed the curtains, picked him up and put him on the bed, "This is not a dream, but I will leave tomorrow, wait for me for another half a month, I will have it after the Lantern Festival. It's a long vacation, and then I can accompany you at home every day."

    "Really?"

    Leaning on Jiang Shuiyun's body, Yi Jinbai tightened her arms around Jiang Shuiyun, even if it was half a month, she would She didn't want to be separated again, but she knew the particularity of Jiang Shuiyun, which could not be changed by her willfulness.

    "I promise."

    Jiang Shuiyun patted Yi Jinbai's back lightly, "Go to sleep."

    With her sweetheart in her arms, Jiang Shuiyun slowly closed her eyelids, she actually couldn't sleep.

    "I can't sleep."

    Yi Jinbai's voice was muffled. She raised her head and looked at Jiang Shuiyun, feeling that the person in front of her would disappear in the blink of an eye.

    Closing his eyes, Jiang Shuiyun accurately covered Yi Jinbai's eyes by feeling, "I don't want to let things develop too fast."

    Yi Jinbai was stunned for a moment, then pulled Jiang Shuiyun's hand down, just about to ask something , there was a hint of cedar wood aroma in the air, with a bit of coldness, "What smell, so good?"

    Jiang Shuiyun abruptly opened his eyes, released his hands covering Yi Jinbai's eyes, and pinched her nose, "I can't smell it."

    "Why..." With her nose pinched, Yi Jinbai spoke with a strong voice. The nasal voice, just about to speak, suddenly thought of something, his face flushed, and he closed his mouth honestly.

    Omega's pheromone has a fatal attraction to Alpha, and it is easy to make Alpha lose his mind. Similarly, Alpha's pheromone has an irresistible attraction to Omega, and can make Omega enter the susceptible period in advance, when the situation is not possible. Easily controlled.

    "I'm going to sleep next door."

    There was an air purifier in the room, and the faint aroma just now could no longer be smelled. Jiang Shuiyun let go of Yi Jinbai and wanted to get up.

    Yi Jin huddled in the quilt and finally didn't dare to move. Watching Jiang Shuiyun close the door and leave, she moved gently to the position where Jiang Shuiyun had just been. The warm temperature and the fragrance that seemed to be absent from Jiang Shuiyun's body were exceptional. The effect of sleep, and soon fell asleep.

    Jiang Shuiyun was really not sleepy. Standing in front of the window, looking at the snow falling outside the window, he called the person in the car outside, ready to go back to the plane, and left at dawn.