Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The next morning, Jiang Shuiyun and Yi Jinbai packed up and prepared to go to the company. Today is the day for Yi Jinbai to record a new song, so don't be late.

    "Professor, the route has been arranged, and you can leave at any time."

    Now Jiang Shuiyun has to make careful arrangements when she goes out, especially last night, after her public appearance at the party, she announced the arrival of the holographic era, almost now No one does not recognize her face.

    Jiang Shuiyun was eating breakfast with Yi Jinbai and nodded, "Okay, let's go right away."

    "Are you really going to accompany me?" Yi Jinbai was a little uneasy. Jiang Shuiyun and her mobile phones were literally blown up, and people who knew them called one after another. Not only that, but since last night, almost all public platforms have been discussing this matter. The platform has been super upgraded. Almost could not withstand this huge amount of visits.

    This huge popularity exceeded Yi Jinbai's expectations, and he couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. The current Jiang Shuiyun is indeed not suitable for public appearance.

    "Of course, didn't you say everything yesterday?"

    Jiang Shuiyun put down his chopsticks, "Don't worry, I will cover it up tightly. I guess no one knows where I am now."

    Jiang Shuiyun has already said this, Yi Yi Jin Bai also nodded, and prepared a hat, mask and sunglasses for Jiang Shuiyun. He even found black gloves. He put on a black suit and a black windbreaker. It must be covered tightly, better than Yi Jinbai. Still strict.

    There was a black commercial car parked at the door. It looked low-key and luxurious. Yi Jinbai was not very sensitive to car brands and didn't see what it was, but it should be very safe.

    When we set off to the company, we had already greeted each other, everything was arranged properly, the car drove directly into the special passage, Jiang Shuiyun and Yi Jinbai took the exclusive elevator to go up, and someone had already greeted them at the door, it seemed that they were the president of this company.

    After saying a few words, the president didn't waste much time, and took the two to the place where Yi Jin Baiping recorded songs.

    All the equipment is the best, absolutely no snubs.

    "I'm going first, won't it be boring to wait here?"

    Yi Jinbai took off Jiang Shuiyun's sunglasses. There might be nothing here that would interest Jiang Shuiyun.

    "You're busy, why are you bored?"

    Jiang Shuiyun took off his mask by the way, it was really boring.

    "Okay, it won't be long."

    When Yi Jinbai put the sunglasses into Jiang Shuiyun's hands, his fingers squeezed Jiang Shuiyun's palm.

    "Go."

    With itchy palms, Jiang Shuiyun watched Yi Jinbai enter the recording studio. She looked left and right without disturbing them, and entered the lounge next to her.

    This lounge is also prepared for Yi Jinbai, and everything in it is Yi Jinbai's, including her songs.

    Idle is also idle, there are professional equipment here, Jiang Shuiyun sat on the chair, picked up the remote control next to him, and started playing music.

    The room is also equipped with the highest quality audio. The lights are dimmed as the music plays. It is more comfortable and comfortable to lie down on a flat chair and listen.