Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Jiang Shuiyun was still in the hospital for two days, and later received a call from Jiang's father and mother, and just happened to be discharged from the hospital.

    When he arrived at the Jiang family's old house, Fu Xian came to greet him. It has to be said that Fu Xian, both inside and outside of the Jiang family, took care of all public and private affairs.

    "Miss, Miss Yi."

    Fu Xian opened the car door and said hello.

    "Mr. Fu, long time no see," Jiang Shuiyun greeted Fu Xian, and the three of them walked inside together, "How are the chairman and his wife recently?"

    "Everything is fine."

    Fu Xian led the way until the In the living room, Jiang's father and mother are already waiting.

    After saying hello, several people took their seats. They were obviously a family, but they were too polite and alienated, and there was not much atmosphere of reunion.

    "Shuiyun, Jin Bai, I heard that you have already obtained the marriage certificate?" You are

    polite, but there is no chat between the family, so Mother Jiang is straight to the point.

    Jiang Shuiyun held Yi Jinbai's nervous hand and nodded, "Yes, I have already received the marriage certificate."

    Jiang's mother glanced at the hands that the two of them shook, "The marriage certificate is still required, what is there? Are you planning?"

    It turned out to be about the wedding, Jiang Shuiyun nodded again, "I've been busy coming back these few days, and I haven't paid attention to it for the time being, but I also plan to hold a wedding this year."

    "This year? Well, find someone to count the days. The process cannot be less, and Jin Bai cannot be treated badly."

    Mother Jiang nodded, "There is one more thing, your father and I have also decided to retire this year. Just after you get married, we will take over the Jangho Group, and we will have nothing to worry about. "

    Retire?"

    Jiang Shuiyun looked at Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, who were still in their prime. The two had been pampered for many years. Coupled with their healthy lives, they looked ten years younger than their average peers. Now they look at most thirty. How old are you, it's a little early to retire, right?

    "Yes, our goal is holographic technology. It has been developed now and will be improved step by step in the future. You have surpassed us too much. We are very pleased and feel that it is time to rest."     Speaking of Jiang Fujiang The mother has experienced everything in her life, but no matter what situation she is in, she will not change her original intention. Now that the original intention has been completed, the children are about to get married, and they are going to enjoy their own life.     Jiang Shuiyun has no objection. In fact, at her age, she actually wants to retire.     "I'll have someone come to discuss with you about the wedding. In addition, I believe in President Fu of the Jangho Group. It's the same as it is now, and it doesn't need to be changed.     " It has already been decided. To be precise, they have already made a decision in their hearts. This is just a routine notification to the other party.     After finishing speaking, it's time to talk about homework. Mother Jiang glanced at Yi Jinbai, "I heard from the hospital, you two are planning to have a child?"     "No," Jiang Shuiyun knew Yi Jinbai I was embarrassed to say it, and took the words to answer, "Going to the hospital is for my body, some sub-health that has no effect, and when it comes to children, I don't want children, and Jin Bai agrees, so the two of us won't have children. ." The     living room fell silent for a while, and Mother Jiang repeated Jiang Shuiyun's words, "There will be no children?"     "Yes, this will not change, of course, if you are concerned about this and want to take back my inheritance, choose other The heir, I have no objection."     Jiang Shuiyun has already thought about the consequences, but whether others accept it or not, this is her and Yi Jinbai's business, and will never be influenced by others.     Jiang's father and Jiang's mother looked at each other, "Have you really thought about it?"     "I can't think clearly anymore." After Jiang Shuiyun finished speaking, he looked at Yi Jinbai, and Yi Jinbai nodded in agreement.