Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Shen Yunyi told Jiang Shuiyun all the way about Jiang's father and mother, but in fact there was not much. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother and everyone were a gentleman's friendship, and they clearly held a great deal of discourse in the business circle. Quan, but there is a feeling of being out of tune with all businessmen. In the words of Shen Yunyi's father, they take different paths.

    Jiang Shuiyun listened quietly, and lowered his eyes unconsciously. If it's really like what Shen Yunyi said, Jiang's father and mother are very good to the original owner, then he must know his child very well, and he may be exposed on the spot.

    "Shuiyun, don't worry too much about this. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I believe your parents will win this lawsuit. They are not mercenary and unscrupulous businessmen. They have their own ideas and beliefs. People, I will give them a truth and fairness."

    Shen Yunyi parked the car in front of the villa, seeing that Jiang Shuiyun's mood was obviously a little depressed, he tried to comfort him stupidly.

    "I believe that there will be such a day, thank you for today's matter."

    Jiang Shuiyun was only worried for a while, but it didn't matter, she had already prepared for the worst, raised her head to see that she had arrived home, and stretched out her hand. Unbuckling his seat belt, "Drive slowly when you go back."

    "Okay, then you rest early."

    Jiang Shuiyun got out of the car and waved his hand to watch Shen Yunyi drive away. Shen Yunyi didn't ask much about tonight's matter, he should have guessed it too. What happened, but Jiang Shuiyun was willing to say it, so he listened. He didn't want to say it, and he didn't ask. After all, it involved secrets, and he was always very measured.

    Quietly returning to his room, Jiang Shuiyun sat in front of the computer. According to Li Rushan, the two were very cautious and didn't disclose much information. They only knew that they spent a lot of money and preferred cash.

    In this case, it is not easy to check. Jiang Shuiyun does not know if the other party is deliberately so cautious, because all online transactions will leave traces, and only cash transactions will be more secure and secret. Of course, this also makes the current Jiang Shuiyun unable to start with them. .

    Holding his chin, Jiang Shuiyun finally decided to start with the sword. Wang Qingwen and Li Rushan on the Internet can only be said to be pushing, but they are not the ones who really started public opinion, nor were they contacted by the sword.

    These things that the sword does are more like being pushed and urged, each time more urgent and more out of control, probably because the other party is pushing harder and harder.

    With the direction of guessing in his heart, Jiang Shuiyun directly entered Shendao's mobile phone, and there should be traces of the other party in it.

    I don't know if I don't see it, but I was startled when I saw it. Jiang Shuiyun looked at the contents of Shendao's mobile phone and frowned. Just as Xi Rong had investigated before, the external debt owed by Shendao outside had reached an astronomical amount. It can be seen from Shendao's mobile phone that Shendao has really made a lot of illegal efforts for these debts, and now the evidence in his mobile phone can almost send him in on the spot.

    His actions are not legal either. Jiang Shuiyun can only skip these temporarily, and concentrate on trying to find out the evidence of the connection between the other party and the sword. I have to say that they are really cautious, but there is always a sparseness in Baimi. Around, the sudden disappearance of Shen Dao's large debt attracted Jiang Shuiyun's attention.