Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    When Jiang Shuiyun and Yi Jinbai returned to the villa, the magic sword had already left, and Xi Rong was holding a meeting for the people of the miraculous team. Although this tournament played beautifully, there were still a lot of things that needed to be reviewed. Don't be arrogant or discouraged, and always improve your mistakes in order to have the next progress.

    Yi Jinbai was inconvenient to be disturbed, so he went to the piano room first, and Jiang Shuiyun sat down at the end of the table and listened.

    "Mr. Jiang is definitely not a problem, the only problem is that you are too indulgent," Xi Rong said for a while, and finally he inevitably mentioned Jiang Shuiyun. After thinking for a long time, he said this with a stern face The question is, "Of course, you have to have self-control. This is your problem, not Mr. Jiang's. Well, do you have anything to add?"

    Everyone expressed disdain for Xi Rong's dog-leg behavior, but he was still serious. After writing down what Xi Rong said before, and then individually evaluating their own performance this time, they were basically satisfied with their performance this time.

    "Mr. Jiang, is there anything else to say?" In the end, when no one spoke, Xi Rong smiled and looked at Jiang Shuiyun.

    "No, Brother Xi has said it very completely."

    Jiang Shuiyun nodded in approval. She was still having a headache before how to bring them back to the game. I didn't expect Xi Rong to help her a lot, anyway, from start to finish The agent also has a special understanding of the Miracle Team, so there is basically no problem.

    "Okay, let's do this first, I have something else to tell you, let's discuss it," Xi Rong took out a document from the briefcase he carried with him, "Actually, at the end of the game, the organizer proposed I want to invite us to dinner to celebrate, but Mr. Jiang came back beforehand, and you guys are too crazy, so I went by myself, and by the way, I discussed something with the organizer."

    Putting the documents on the table, Xi Rong smiled maliciously, "Look at what this is?"

    "Brother Xi, you won't sell us as a package, right? Judging from your expression, the price is quite high.

    " Zuo glanced at Xi Rong with contempt, picked up the document, "Interview? Variety show? Just kidding, everyone has to be on variety shows these days?"

    Xi Rong waved his hand, "Hey, don't say that, you look at the current entertainment industry, as long as there is popularity, dogs can be on variety shows, why can't you? After a game, it has been searched three or four times. People, right? What's more, when you look at the prices behind, you can say, shouldn't I sell you?"

    "You can't... at any price!" Yaoyao Ling's words were a hundred and eighty degrees Turning around, he excitedly showed the last page of the document to a few people, "Can you count the zeros here?

    " , so valuable!"

    "Just two days? I can live there for a year."

    Viper took a close look at the time, and turned his back very simply.

    "Right? I'm doing it for you too, and these two days are Saturdays and Sundays, so we won't delay our training, how about it? Will it make money?"

    Xi Rong was like a big bad wolf who coaxed Little Red Riding Hood. Give a few people the ecstasy.

    Several people were obviously already excited, but they suppressed it and looked at Jiang Shuiyun, "Captain, shall we go?"