Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After breakfast, we went to the competition venue. The team greeted by the fans could be seen from afar, and the huge cheers rose from wave to wave.

    However, the excitement was owned by others. Xi Rong instructed the driver to park in the aisle next to him. Everyone got off the bus and entered the competition venue without being noticed by any fans.

    Team Miracles used to be treated like that before, but after disappointing fans time and time again, it was a blessing not to be thrown away. This is the way of the industry. Winning is praised, and losing is scolded. Whoever is stronger is justified. Weakness is the original sin, and no one can blame it.

    A few people entered the lounge in the backstage, and there were already quite a few teams waiting. They nodded and said hello to each other. Xi Rong took a few people to the seat of the miraculous team and sat down. Yi Jinbai was already there. I was led to the auditorium by the assistant.

    "Calm down, it's alright, okay?"

    Xi Rong clenched his fists to boost morale, and everyone knew without him saying, "Brother Xi, don't worry."

    Because there were more games on the first day, so there was a lot of competition between the teams. The competitions are all carried out synchronously and are divided into several live broadcast rooms. There is no detailed explanation. The main event will be the finals tomorrow.

    The Slaughter Team and the other two heavyweights have their own dedicated lounges, which also allows the Miracle Team to be quiet before the game.

    Everyone was here, and the invitational tournament officially kicked off. After the pre-match process was completed, the atmosphere at the scene heated up. The host stood on the stage and introduced the teams participating today in turn, and appeared on the stage one by one.

    The other teams came to the stage with cheers, big or small, until the host called out the name of the miracle team.

    "There is a miraculous team led by Captain Jiang Bai!"

    There was no applause, no cheers, and even a lot of discussions.

    Standing under the spotlight, Jiang Shuiyun's line of sight accurately found Yi Jinbai's position. In the very front corner, the view was good and not noticeable. Only she and Xi Rong next to them were applauding them earnestly.

    The eyes of the rest of the Miracle Team were also attracted by the weak applause. The inevitable loss just now was quickly appeased. Several people raised their heads again, and Yaoyao Ling and Jiaoyang also compared their hearts in their direction.

    The whispers under the stage became louder and louder, and several people standing on the stage could even hear it.

    "Their mentality is really good, and they still have a face when they look like a ghost?"

    "That's not it, but their new captain is quite good looking. What's wrong with growing up like this? They blindly chose to call Competitive?"

    "Their teams are all good looking. I got into their pits because of their looks, and then I was so angry that I was heartbroken."

    ...

    The coldness and cold words at the beginning had no effect on them, their strength and results were the only difference. is the best way to re-prove.

    After all the teams were introduced, the stage was divided into nine areas, and each team took their seats and waited for the start of the game.

    This game adopts the best-of-three-game rule, and the loser will still have the opportunity to challenge other teams. The second defeat will be eliminated directly. However, if the audience votes for resurrection and meets the standard, the eliminated team can also play the resurrection match. Challenge again.