Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    After Jiang Shuiyun believed that he had solved the hidden dangers in the future, he went out with an umbrella to buy vegetables and cook. When she came back, Yi Jinbai hadn't woken up yet.

    The sleep time was too long. Jiang Shuiyun glanced at the wontons he bought again, boiled the water first, and walked over to wake up Yi Jinbai first. He slept too much during the day, and it was easy to fall asleep at night.

    "Jin Bai?"

    Jiang Shuiyun called out twice, but Yi Jinbai still didn't respond. He was puzzled. He raised his hand and tried it on Yi Jinbai's head. It's hot.

    "Jin Bai? Jin Bai?"

    Jiang Shuiyun helped the person up and leaned against his arms, trying to wake them up, but after calling them several times, Yi Jinbai only answered vaguely twice, obviously confused. .

    This is obviously because he left Yi Jinbai at the door this afternoon and caught a cold. This is the first time Jiang Shuiyun has encountered such a situation. Mobile phone, search for the location of the nearest hospital.

    Fortunately, the location is not very far. There was a hospital not far from the flower shop last time.

    Recording the location in my heart, Jiang Shui Yunli put clothes on Yi Jinbai on the third and third floors, and even took a blanket and put it on Yi Jinbai's back, carrying the person on his back.

    It was obvious that he couldn't hold an umbrella with someone on his back, so Jiang Shuiyun put the blanket over Yi Jinbai's head. Fortunately, the misty light rain was not that bad, and even after walking for a while, the blanket could not be soaked through.

    Without even turning off the lights, Jiang Shuiyun hurriedly closed the door and went to the hospital with Yi Jinbai on his back.

    The sky was pitch-dark, and the polished bluestone in the alley was hit by the rain, and it was even more slippery. The two-step trousers were half wet.

    Finally out of the alley, Jiang Shuiyun blinked and shook his head, trying to get rid of the dew on his eyelashes. He stood by the side of the road and looked left and right. On a rainy night, there was not a car in sight, let alone a car. Taxi up.

    Jiang Shuiyun did not hesitate, and continued to walk along the route in his mind with Yi Jinbai behind his back.

    In the silent night, the faint sound of rain, the occasional soft wind and the rustling of leaves, and the sound of breathing on the back are all particularly obvious.

    Breathing in the air with water vapor, Jiang Shuiyun walked step by step along the dim yellow street lights. This time, she found that she seemed to be truly integrated into this strange world, instead of being an outsider watching from God's perspective. everything in this world.

    The previous life belonged to the original owner, and the life from now on is hers.

    When Jiang Shuiyun walked to the hospital with Yi Jinbai on his back, he was almost soaked all over, but Yi Jinbai was fine. Although most of the blanket was wet, no one got wet.

    When she walked into the unfamiliar hospital, Jiang Shuiyun was a little overwhelmed for a while. In her previous life, she had never been to the hospital except on the battlefield, and when she was injured on the battlefield, she had a special doctor waiting for her, so she didn't need to do anything on her own, but now What should I do myself? What to do?

    Just when Jiang Shuiyun was thinking about how to check with his mobile phone, the nurse on duty found two strange people standing in the hall and took the initiative to ask.