Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Jiang Shuiyun looked at Yi Jinbai fascinatedly, but did not find that Yi Jinbai had already wrapped himself up. When Yi Jinbai looked up, he caught Jiang Shuiyun's gaze unexpectedly.

    Jiang Shuiyun came back to his senses, just when he saw Yi Jinbai unnaturally looking away, he blinked and responded, "Uh...thank you."

    "It's okay," Yi Jinbai lowered his head and let go of Jiang Shuiyun's grip. He just happened to see Jiang Shuiyun's right wrist, "What's wrong with your wrist?"

    "What?"

    Jiang Shuiyun also looked down. It turned out that Yi Jinbai was talking about the silver line on his wrist, which was also from his previous life. The only thing I brought here was my own mecha.

    "This is..."

    Before Jiang Shuiyun could figure out how to explain, he heard a commotion below, and just took the opportunity to avoid this topic, "I'll go see what's going on outside."

    Dare not to look at Yi Jinbai, Jiang Shui Yun hurriedly got up and walked out, so as not to be discovered by Yi Jinbai.

    Walking out of the room door, Jiang Shuiyun slowed down, his left hand covered the silver thread of his right hand, yes, he still has mechas, mechas can not only be used for combat, but also have many meanings, just the various technologies used It is of inestimable value in this day and age.

    Jiang Shuiyun thought as he walked, and when he reached the door on the first floor, he realized that Jianmang and the others had returned from the gym, along with Xi Rong, who was talking to Shen Yunyi.

    "Mr. Shen, how can you do this kind of rough work?"

    As soon as Xi Rong entered the yard, he saw Shen Yunyi, all covered in dust, knocking on wood with a hammer, almost not daring to recognize it.

    Shen Yunyi clapped his hands and stood up, "Do you know if you can't help me yet?"

    "Okay, come right away."

    Xi Rong hurriedly put the things in his hands aside, took off his coat and went with Shen Yunyi to carry the wood, sword Mang and the others looked at each other in dismay.

    Jiang Shuiyun leaned against the door with his arms in his arms and watched, just as Yi Jinbai came down, "Jin Bai, where are the drawings? Now that we have worked hard enough, maybe we can finish it in one go."

    "Here."

    Yi Jinbai took it After drawing out the drawings, he and Jiang Shuiyun stood beside him and gave directions. After an hour of concerted efforts, a brand new pavilion was set up.

    "Mr. Shen is here to drink some water. Why did you suddenly think of building a pavilion for us? You are too polite to do it yourself."

    After finishing the work, Xi Rong unscrewed the bottle cap, looking at his achievements. , and handed Shen Yunyi a bottle of mineral water.

    "Ask me?" Shen Yunyi glanced at Xi Rong before his anger disappeared, "Ask you, Teacher Jiang."

    "Thank you very much for your help," Jiang Shuiyun carried a box of water, and each handed it One bottle, "Especially Mr. Shen, otherwise I don't know what to do with this pavilion, mainly because I didn't pay attention to the finished product when I bought it, and I was dumbfounded when it arrived."

    Xi Rong suddenly understood, laughed and laughed, saying After a couple of sentences, I started talking about other topics, "By the way, you haven't eaten yet, right? I just heard Yaoyao and the others say they haven't eaten yet, everyone is busy for lunch, why don't I invite you out to eat? "