Li Rushan blinked, squeezing the tears from his eyes, and saw the river clearly. The photo on Yun's mobile phone said, "Miss, isn't this the two goods from before? What's wrong?"

    It seemed that they knew each other, so it would be easy to handle, Jiang Shuiyun put away the phone, "You know where they are now. And all their information, you know how much to say."

    "I really don't know about this, Miss, don't make it hard for me, we still know these two goods through you, and these two goods don't know where they are going crazy. I didn't have to buy Jianghe Group from you, Miss. Confidential? You think these two were kicked out of their heads by a donkey. After drinking together that day, they took us to clean up on the spot and warned them to stay away from the Jianghe Group. I haven't seen each other since then. These two people, why did you suddenly ask about this matter again, Miss?"

    Li Rushan carefully recalled the situation at the time, and hurriedly explained to Jiang Shuiyun.

    "Tell me about this in detail, I don't remember very well. These two people are messing with me again. If you are not with them, explain it to me carefully."

    Jiang Shuiyun frowned slightly, casually. Made up a reason to fool Li Rushan.

    Li Rushan immediately stated, "Miss, I swear, I'm definitely not with them. Didn't we know the two of them from the fifth bar? At that time, they were arguing with you, Miss, at the bar. It's rich, but after that, it still can't compare to you, Miss. Then they came over and said to make friends or something, and they got to know each other after going back and forth. Oh, by the way, they always say that the surname is Fu in front of you, Miss. It's that kid Fu Xian. He said that Fu Xian was a child adopted by your parents outside, just to take your place as eldest miss and be the heir to the Jiang family."

    Jiang Shuiyun motioned for Li Rushan to continue.

    "At that time, Miss, you almost believed it. You had a big quarrel with Mrs. Jiang, and then they came to you again, trying to do something with you, and then paid a very high price, wanting you to pay for it. What kind of algorithm system is Jiang He Group sold to them, so that they can take revenge on President Jiang, and then make a career to show them that you are the most orthodox heir to the Jiang family. When you heard this, you turned your face at that time. , said that they were kicked by a donkey in the brain, and they regarded you as a fool, and then we drank a little more and threw people into the back alley and beat them up, and we never saw them again."

    This time, Li Rushan explained in more detail, "I remember these two people...one surnamed Sun, the other Zhang, I don't know what they were doing, anyway, it's almost like us, just eating, drinking and having fun all day, spending money with It's the same as running water, and I especially like to use cash. I remember it clearly. Who still uses cash these days? By the way, Miss, how did they provoke you?"     "You don't need to worry about it, remember, today you Just pretend you haven't seen me, don't tell anyone about this, and don't do anything, let alone be abnormal, otherwise," Jiang Shuiyun put his hand on Li Rushan's shoulder, bent down and whispered in his ear, "You Do you know that in your heart? If you don't want to be the second generation in prison, just do as I say."     Seeing Li Rushan nodding frantically in horror, Jiang Shuiyun slowly untied the towel that tied Li Rushan, and patted him a little. The wrinkled clothes, "Have fun, see you later."     Shen Yunyi and Jiang Shuiyun left the room together, and Jiang Shuiyun also washed his hands when they passed the bathroom. Shen Yunyi stood aside, finally unable to hold back his curiosity, "Shuiyun, What did you say to that kid Li Rushan, why is he so honest? There is no movement?"     "If I said he doesn't want to be the second generation in prison, he has to be honest."     After wiping his hands, Jiang Shuiyun told Shen Yunyi that he was in Li Rushan said in his ear.     Shen Yunyi was even more shocked this time, and lowered his voice and leaned close to Jiang Shuiyun, "Really? Li Rushan has a problem with his father? How did you know?"     "I don't know."     Jiang Shuiyun walked out quickly, she was not too sure love this place.     "You don't know? Then how dare you say that?" Shen Yunyi felt a little confused.     "I don't know, but Li Rushan also doesn't know what his father did. Although he is the heir, he is not close to his father. He has always been afraid of his father, so naturally he dare not ask, what do I say to him? Naturally, you have to believe something."     Jiang Shuiyun won't fight unprepared battles, since Li Rushan has made a breakthrough, then this person must first understand.

    Hearing what Jiang Shuiyun said, Shen Yunyi really admired it. It turns out that this is called a soldier who never tires of deceit. What's more, Jiang Shuiyun didn't let Li Rushan go to the mountain of swords and the sea of ​​​​fire. Just keep his own mouth. What else does Li Rushan have? Dare not to obey?

    The two drove back together and sat in the co-pilot, Jiang Shuiyun already had a spectrum in his heart.

    The two people that Li Rushan said just now swayed the relationship between the original owner and Jiang's father and mother, and then the algorithm system they wanted to buy from the original owner should be the preliminary data theory of holographic technology, but they did not expect , Although the original owner is usually a shy temperament, she still has a brain. She knows in her heart that everything she owns comes from the Jangho Group. Compared with her own establishment and hard work, it is obviously easier to inherit the family property.

    As for those two people who have been brainwashing the original owner, Fu Xian will be her competitor. The original owner may believe it at first, but after waiting, you will realize that even if Jiang's father and mother want to train Fu Xian, it will not make her the orthodox heir. Living on the street, as long as her parents are still alive, she is still the eldest miss of the Jiang family.     Moreover, according to the extravagant lifestyle of the original owner, Jiang's father and mother must have been good to this only child, so why did the original owner want to go far away, destroy his own home, and then start from scratch? Isn't that neuropathy?     Jiang Shuiyun speculated on the situation at the time. Since the original owner had refused, who sold the evidence provided by the other party in court?     Judging from all the evidence available now, Jiang Shuiyun has basically determined that the Jiang family was framed, and Jiang's father and mother were sent in by someone.     This kind of technology must be the core secret of the company, so who can get access to it? Jiang Shuiyun now only knows Fu Xian in the Jangho Group. According to Jiang Shuiyun's feeling, he doesn't look like Fu Xian. It seems that everything has to wait until he sees Jiang's father and mother.     Thinking that the time to meet Fu Xian was tomorrow afternoon, Jiang Shuiyun couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He glanced at Shen Yunyi next to him, "Yunyi, tell me about my parents? I even forgot about them."

    Shen Yunyi was stunned for a moment, now that Jiang Shuiyun was acting with ease, he almost made him forget that Jiang Shuiyun was actually an amnesiac.

    "Actually, I don't know Mrs. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang very well. I usually see them at banquets and occasionally say a few words. Both of them are very powerful, but very serious people. In my impression, they are very emotional. Well, it's especially good to you, and even a little used to it, and what I admired most about you was that your parents never forced you to do anything. They are all top people in scientific research, but you study in a mess, and they also I'm not angry, but I'm envious."

    The author has something to say:

    . Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-29 02:47:38~2022-05-29 23:37:42~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Zhen Mulin , 1 Mr. J;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: さかなちゃん 5 bottles; February 13 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!