He took a step back after settling my hair a little making me confuse and as if on cue the door of my room opened and Charlie came in.

My eyes widened as I looked at Edward who was wearing a smirk making me blush even more.

"Nova, is it hot in here?" He asked and my eyes widened even more as I stuttered.

"N-no, just uh–Help me Edward!–you know, uh....... M-medicines" I said and closed my eyes.

"You should rest, doctor said you can go home tomorrow" He said as my eyes lit up and I grinned.

"Thank god! The food was getting on my nerves!!" I said with frustration.

"Well, you have some visitors too" He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

His face showed distaste as he said.

"It's a surprise" He said making me narrow my eyes at him but I let it go.

"Okay....." I trailed off having nothing to say.

"Well–ahem–I have to go, I'll meet you later" He said as I nodded.

He gave one glance towards Edward and left making me laugh.

"That was interesting!" I said between my laughs.

!Edward's POV!

Her lips felt euphoric on mine as I lost myself in the moment.

The hunger fading away as I concentrated the feeling of our lips connected.

The love and passion we both shared in this kiss was indescribable as my hand snaked towards her waist pulling her even close to my body as our sweet kiss turned more passionate and her hands tangled with my hair tugging them gently but our moment didn't last long as I heard Mr. Swan's thought making me leave her immediately and settling her hair making them look like normal as I stepped back.

I could see the confusion on her face as the door opened and Chief of police came in.

I looked at Nova whose eyes were wide and her face was red making me smirk.

"Thank God she was not alone!" Mr. Swan asked making me smile lightly.

"Nova, is it hot in here?" He asked looking at her flustered face.

"Edward help me!" She said to me making it hard for me to surpress my laugh.

She made the excuse of medicine which ofcourse no one would agree and her father didn't.

"If they both made out I will kill this guy!" Mr. Swan thought making me face palm mentally.

"You should rest" He said and said tht he wanted to leave and turned around glancing at me as I passed him a smile but his face remained cold as he went out making me sigh.

"That was interesting!" Nova said laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"He was literally thinking of killing me" I said as she laughed even more.

"Then you should thank god that you are a vampire" She whispered the last part.

"I wonder who are coming" She said as she sat down looking at me with expecting eyes.

"It is a surprise" I said knowing who are coming.

"Why am I so tired!" Nova whined making me chuckle.

"Cause you are on medicines?" I asked mockingly making her Huff.

"You didn't even helped me!" She said.

"I was to consumed thinking about our kiss" I said with a smirk as a pink tint covered her cheeks again making me smile down at her.

"Shut up" She grumbled and tugged herself in the bed.

"Cuddle?" She asked patting the spot besides her.

"Ofcourse" I said coming towards her bed and removing my shoes before getting in the bed and pulling her close to me.

I grabbed her waist gently pulling her close as she rested her head on my free arm which stroked her hair gently and kept her arm on my chest, resting her legs over me making herself comfortable.

"Edward?" She whispered as I hummed in response.

"You'll never leave me, right?" She asked making me look down at her.

"No, not at all..... I waited for a hundred year and now I'll never ever leave you" I said as she smiled before nuzzling her head in my chest.

"I promise" I whispered still stroking her hair as she hummed before drifting in sleep.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆
*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Finally!!!!!! They KISSED!!!!! I am not good in writing kissing scenes but guess what, I'm trying!!

OvEr AnD OuT!!