DETECTIVE

The detective looked at the cell phone that was hooked to his waist and went back to pay attention to the two brothers. “Look, you know you can trust me. When the coroner arrives I don't know will simply take it off the hook and put it in a bag. He goes to examine the corpse. "I know," Damien pointed out, his voice expressionless again. Lately our father was… he was having some problems, especially with what What's going on with our uncle? He didn't know how to deal with it. you know the importance he gave to the image. Interesting. Lucia looked at her brother. Yes, it was true that her uncle, an illustrious senator, had been involved in a gruesome scandal related to the disappearance of an intern... or two, but her father didn't seem to have imported a lot. What he had really driven him crazy was the matter of the person that he was on the third floor now, but that made more sense. "Have you checked the security cameras?" Troy asked. “The outsiders didn't show anything suspicious. No coming or going Except for Lucian coming in,” Damian replied. Those inside for years They stopped working. Troly raised both eyebrows. "Well, that does sound suspicious." "He's telling the truth," Lucia said. It doesn't matter how many times we have called a technician to check the system, it always fails. Apparently I know due to some kind of interference. The same thing happens when someone tries to use a normal camera inside. The only thing that seems to work are the cameras the mobile phones. Troly frowned and looked at them as if he wanted to tell them what. How far-fetched that explanation seemed, but Lucia was not staying with him The video was constantly interrupted and no technician I was able to find the reason. Of course the staff had arrived to its own conclusion (a supernatural conclusion); In fact, that was one of the many reasons why some employees did not feel comfortable in the House. "Your dad cared more about what people thought of his family than his family itself,” Troly said after a few seconds. There Damian could not object to anything because it was true. Yes to having questions, Damián. how much are they worth oil refineries, real estate, and industries. Victor? Thousands to billions? Who is going to inherit it all?