FACE

His guest got up from the sofa, completely naked except for a couple of red stilettos. Oh shit! He glanced over her, following her red-nailed hand that slid between her breasts and continued down until she plunge into the thighs of her. "You were taking too long," she said. When Lucia looked at her from her face he saw her bite her lower lip. So I started without you. It certainly seemed like a great way to pass the time. A part of him would have loved to close the door with her foot and forget about the mess that awaited him on the first floor. After all it was a man, and he had a very attractive woman naked, masturbating in front of him The dog… Damn! He couldn't afford to give himself that homage, delicious though it was. outside. So he focused on her nose, thinking it was the safest place in the world. to focus her gaze. "Honey, I hate having to do this... She pounced on him like a tigress in the jungle, leaping literally half a meter or more. Despite her shock, she had the reflexes enough to catch her. He wasn't going to let her fall to the ground. He was a jerk, but Not that much. Long legs of hers surrounded his hips and warm hands of hers. they framed her cheeks. Before she had time to catch her breath, she pressed her mouth to his and inserted her tongue into him just the way she would have liked it to be he made her between her thighs. Apparently she had also enjoyed the bottle of bourbon. She could taste it in her mouth. He grabbed her slim hips, pulled her off of her, and set her on her feet. -Jesus, Mary and Joseph! he growled, taking a step back. Did you do athletics in the University? She tried to get closer again, but she frowned as he saw her. she dodged and bent down to pick up her skimpy underwear. when Lucian took her dress asked: -What are you doing? "As much as I liked your enthusiastic welcome, you're going to have what to leave Her—he held out her clothes. The woman lowered her arms to her sides.