ISABELA

Isabela was pulling the tiny black panties up her thighs. "Do you have any idea how many men would die to be you right now?" instant? "I'm sure an endless list," he replied dryly. Isabela picked up the dress from the sofa and glared at him. -Oh yeah! You seem most sincere. Her garment slipped down her head-. You do not know who I am truly? “I know exactly who you are. "You didn't know what she called me, so I doubt it." She retrieved the bag from the her table and she tossed her blond hair over her shoulder. But you're gonna find out who am I when... She gasped in surprise. Lucian had moved faster than he knew. imagined and now he was holding her neck again, as he had done before. "Just because I can't remember your name doesn't mean I don't know who are. -Oh yeah? She whispered, lowering her lashes. "You're a rich girl who's used to getting whatever she wants." from her dad. You don't understand what the word "no" means and you have an instinct of survival that shines by the absence of it. "And you are different?" Ella.” She leaned in and licked her lower lip. Because it seems like you're defining yourself. Lucia lowered her head, holding her veiled gaze as he grabbed her. with more strength from the neck. "If you think that, it's because you don't know shit about my life." There is nothing that you can do to me or my family that I cannot return it to you for tripled, so keep your nice threats to yourself. Isabela rested a hand on her chest as she closed her eyes. "Are you sure you want me to go?" Oh my God! This was turning her on. She lowered her hand wearily, letting her stumble back. “You haven't been here. You haven't been near this house tonight. And if she tell anyone the least bit about this, I'll ruin you. She — she paused to make sure she had his full attention. And before you say what whatever you have on the tip of your tongue, I want you to stop and think about moment in who I am and what I can do to you.