"All we need to do is to put this up high. Leomon since you're the tallest us all you don't mind right?" Jeri asked at her partner. Leomon nodded.

"It's okay." Leomon said before taking the board and put it up high.

"So..... What now?" Terriermon asked.

"Now we just have to wait. I'm pretty sooner or later they will-"

"HENRY!"

Jeri got cut off by a voice. They all look forward and saw 11 years old Suzie running towards at him while carrying a rabbit who a bipedal lagomorph with brown fur that is striped with pink on its collarbone, paws, and the tips of its ears. Its most prominent features are its long, frayed ears and three horns on in its forehead. Like a dog, it has black toes and pawpads. While it is primarily reminiscent of a rabbit, it necessarily shares figure like Terriermon.

"Ah! Suzie!" Henry smile.

"Henry!" Suzie shouted in happiness before hugging her big brother who kneel down and hug back.

"Hey Suzie how was china?" Henry asked.

"It was great! I go to many places!" Suzie smile.

"Hey Lopmon long time no see!" Terriermon smile while waving at his counter part.

"Yes, indeed it is." Lopmon said with a nod.

"Hey there little brother!" 22 years old Rinchei, Henry's older brother, smile while walking towards at them with a suit case.

"Rinchei! It's nice to see you again." Henry smile.

"Us too, hope you don't miss us much." 19 years old Jaarin, Henry's older sister, smile.

"Actually it's a good thing having a break about the noise at the house but it's great you three back now here in Shinjuku." Henry smile they both smiled at him then Jaarin notice Jeri.

"Oh my you must be Henry's girlfriend!" Jaarin smile pushing her way to Jeri. Jeri just gave her a friendly smile.

"Hi! My name is Jeri Katou and this is my partner Leomon, it's nice to meet you." Jeri smile then Leomon nod.

"So you're a Tamer too huh? Tell me what does my brother miracle did to make you fall in love on him?" Rinchei grinned, Henry look at him with unamused look.

"Looks who's speaking Mr. I have a girlfriend for a two years." Henry said to him.

"Anyway where is she Rinchei? Where's your girlfriend?" Henry asked.

"She said she's gonna stay to help her parents at their business. And i don't want to bother her so." Rinchei said to Henry.

"Jeri! Oh my! Mom talks a lot about you! It's very nice to meet you in person." Jaarin smile then Jeri blushed a little.

"Wow, I didn't knew but me too..." Jeri said while looking down with an embarrassed blush.

"Jeri! I miss you!" Suzie smile before running towards at her and hugged her.

"I miss you too Suzie." Jeri smile at her. Suddenly Suzie grabbed her hand and start to pull her.

"Come on! Let's go to the car! I wanna tell you about my trip at china." Suzie said.

"And you can tell us about you and Henry's relationship while we're there." Jaarin smile.

"E-Eh!? Um... Okay!" Jeri said while getting dragged by Suzie and Jaarin. She look back at Henry and smile. Henry just smile at her before the boys follow at them.

Hypnos

At Hypnos, at laboratory, Jian is currently typing in the computer with Takato is at his side.