Chapter 8

Sir Cacao Point of View

My hands shook a little in excitement.

My eyes shook a little in excitement.

My lips trembled a little in excitement.

My nose... just got a little weird in excitement.

Pushing down all the little excitements that mounted into a huge hill, I carefully opened the sexy thing in front of me.

The pinkish white body filled with the most bewitching smell nearly tossed me in a roller coaster ride of thrill with no safety belt.

I panted and lay on my bed as I closed my eyes for a second before I finally open it.

Dear Sir Cacao,

Hello, dear Choco Drizzle! Why is your letter earlier than other times this time?

Don't tell me you missed me more than you missed cheese in your pizza!

My sincere condolence for getting spanked for an innocent hobby and kindness you had for your ex-pets. Apologies for unintentionally making you narrate such an embarrassing story to the world; however it was not my intention to do so. But truth to be told, each and every one of your experiences is so funny, including the bees one.

Drizzle... why are you apologizing?

Who are you?

If I am Cacao, the raw product of choco, then you are my drizzle! How can you apologize to me for something so small?

Silly woman!

But then again, as long as you are happy and laughing.

The question about your first kiss which you asked everyone to make a guess; having been your fan and pen friend for a few years now, I think I can guess the answer.

Given how much you love yourself, you must be your first kiss if I am not wrong.

Maybe you kissed yourself in a mirror or some kind of reflection.

Indeed, she is one among the very few who knows me well. She could even guess the answer to such a difficult question.

Hats off to Drizzle!

I am doing better these days. Something good happened to me which caused me to be in a good mood these past few days. All thanks to your words and your encouragement, I've been giving myself some time and most importantly, love. Like you said, I need my love for myself more than someone else's.

Why do you think I love myself so much? Because I am my favorite. Only if I am happy can I still be happy otherwise.

Now, coming to our ritual, nowadays, my favorite place to visit changed from Bolivia to Namibia. What about you? I know you love traveling so much and most of the times, you recommend the locations of your photo shoots and commercial Vlogs.

Is there any place you want to visit so desperately in the recent time?

Waiting for your answer.

All my love,

Choco Drizzle.

P.S:- The gift box that came with the letter is for you.

These bees won't hurt anyone.

Closing the pinkish white letter, I slumped back into the pillow and smiled to myself.

Favorite place to visit?

Let me see... I would say, Ziro Valley in India.

I once watched a few vlogs of residents of the place and fell in love with it. Ziro valley looked truly beautiful from those vlogs and other pictures from the internet.