Chapter 37

Sir Cacao Point of View

Failed!

I can't believe I failed again.

I thought when her business deal was successfully signed, that too because of me and my popularity, she would look at me a little more favorably.

But seems like her anger is too deep; and I don't like her to be angry at me to this extent.

She my Butter Tart that is super aromatic and yummy!

Just as I was pondering over my next plan, my mobile pinged with a message.

From a-person-who-shouldn't-be-named!

'Sir Cacao, how about a dinner date tonight or tomorrow evening?'

Choco Drizzle, how come you seem like a never-leaving ghost to me?

The more she and I interact, the more something feels wrong to me. Flirting with me and trying to lure me and seduce me even after knowing I love Anete; this itself is wrong on her part.

Now when I think more and more about her, I find it stranger and fishy.

Just when I was being happy to find the love of my life, this pen friend of mine is making troubles for me. I'm not a fool to not understand that Choco Drizzle is captivated by my ethereal existence and want me all for herself.

However, I am a one woman man and my heart can only beat romantically for one woman.

But then again, for Choco Drizzle to have me in her heart not a weird thing. I'm Cacao Ned Almond, Sir Cacao!

Thinking about all the events that happened in the past few days, I finally arrived at a decision.

'Tonight is good. Here's the location of our dinner meet. Let's meet at 7 PM.'

I replied back crisply and push my phone back in my pocket.

Now, I need to clear all the problematic people around me and Anete and then coax her back to me and then love each other more and live happily ever after.

But – a huge BUT – not everything goes according to our plans when those living up above the clouds have other plans?

The beginning to the end all started then when everyone came face to face with each other. The most dramatic twists took place and the climax was so exhilarating that my future kids would definitely listen to it in awe and reverence.

Later that day, I went to Anete's office to inform her about the dinner meet with Drizzle but her real PA told me about a sudden meeting she had to attend and would not be back until the later part of night.

With a long and explanatory text message I sent her, I finally geared up myself for the dinner.

Although I didn't want to put in efforts in dressing up, I'm still a celebrity and a person of influence, so with no other choice, I made myself look blindingly and madly attractive.

Like the first time, I arrived at the restaurant first and was waiting for her. This particular restaurant looks both rich and exotic with a touch of humbleness and also gives out smell of wealth.

My friend owns it so getting a table was nothing hard. After all, when his own love life and his parent's married life collided and made a huge mess in his life, I cleared it and pushed them into a path of peace and happiness.

Say, how can he not be grateful to me!

I checked my phone and saw that Anete did not reply back to my message. Seems like she is too busy with her business.