Chapter 17

Sir Cacao Point of View

It has been one week since we were denied of any magical powers by the Dark Lord that Peach lovingly approached.

The whole day, I cancelled my schedule for my dear little sister and Anete had to cancel her meetings and other important work to participate in performing arts called dark magic.

Not only we wasted the whole day and returned back with empty hands, we were also received by family with weird looks throwing at the three of us.

It was on that day that Peach declared she wanted to continue the path of dark magic and wants to become a tarot reader and a fortune teller.

Apparently, for her, magic is just another jelly that is sold in a market.

For the whole week after the magic practice, I did not see Anete nor hear from her. But then again, I understand where she is coming from.

When she weighs my ultimate good looks and my sister's ultimate madness for magic, she chose to forego my good looks only to escape being my sister's human sacrifice for Dark Lord.

However, I realized something in these past few days; I rather miss her company.

Although she doesn't talk much and quite a sucker at flirting, she is a great person to talk to. And somehow, in the far corner of my heart, I realized I would rather spend time being a sacrifice to the darkness along with her than not having to talk to her.

Of course, it is just a start though. Those thoughts are only starting to surface and nothing too serious.

"I Command you to listen to me and be summoned right here." I jerked off from wooden swing and fell on the ground in fright.

My heart almost went over two hundred from the way it is beating wildly in my ears. My hands literally started to shiver and by God it scared me to the last of my sperms.

Looking around, I was relieved that no one saw me falling down on my four.

Gosh, I looked like a scared cat!

In my defense, the sudden shout was like a lightening hit right at the top of the head.

Standing up, I patted my heart for a few times to control my racing heart and slowly walked to the place where the shout came from because the person who shouted was none other than the sorcerer of the house.

I got out of the lawn and walked to the building next to ours. It's a small house that Cream got built for her personal business. She very generously got a small wooden cabin in her lawn for Peach to do her summoning of dark lord and whatever those sorcerers do.

Getting into the wooden cabin, I saw Peach sitting on a mat, she has a crystal ball on one side in front of her while on the other side is a bowl full of some kind of red liquid.

She has her eyes closed and was chanting something, all the while groping the poor crystal ball, harassing it almost to the point of making it pregnant.

"Peach, what the hell are you doing and what is this?" I tried to take my eyes away from the poor crystal ball and concentrated on the thick red liquid sitting in front of her.

"Don't tell me this is blood. Did you finally kill someone to reach your dark lord?" I asked touching the liquid which felt like genuine blood.

It is blood.

"Shut up. That's food coloring added to glycerol; a substitute for animal or human blood. Now get out and don't disturb me. Don't you have a girl to fall in love with?" She opened her eyes, explained everything in express speed and pushed me out of the room in mere seconds' time.