Chapter 2

Sir Cacao Point of View

"Romance – Romance is all about imagination and implementation. Hello again my finger hearts, this is Sir Cacao, Cupid of the era." I waved my hand at the camera and threw a few heart at my fans and viewers.

"Welcome back on my Youtube channel for another chat about love and romance. In the latest video I posted, there were a few questions about what exactly romance is. Today's live will be a heartfelt interaction about romance." I said flicking my hair that was neatly arrange in style on my forehead.

This action made my viewers go crazy, if they were already not crazier for me, and started to dump messages about how handsome I look.

To be honest, this is something I have no doubt about. I am the most handsome man that the world has in the past ten thousand years and will definitely never see in the next millions of millenniums.

There is no denying that I am sun in their hearts; sun that shines so brightly that they cannot even see straight without going blind.

Heck, whenever I look at myself in mirror, even find myself tempting.

"Alright, Romance is an imagination because it requires creativity. Everyone has some kind of fantasy when it comes to a relationship. Being creative and having an imaginative mind is healthy tip to maintain sizzling romance."

The people attending my live went wild again, posing different questions about what I just said. I smiled at the screen and winked at my impatient viewers and puckered my lips into a kissing gesture.

Here and there, I saw a few of my anti-fans making trouble for me which I ignored nicely.

I already suffered a lot because of them two days ago. I don't want to get into such mess again.

'Sir Cacao, what fantasies do you have for your girl?'

'Sir Cacao, what kind of girl you like?'

'Do you have a girl you like?'

"My fantasies depend on the girl I will fall in love with. The type of girl I like – I prefer someone that makes me love her as much as I love myself." I answered adding a chuckle to it.

I know it is hard to find such a girl because to compete me over myself is the toughest job for her.

For someone to make me love her as much I love myself is almost like asking me not to be charming!

Both are impossible!

'What if she makes you love her more than you love yourself?'

When I saw that comment, I nearly burst out into bouts of laughter and clapped my hands like a seal on steroids.

I mean, come on! How did she come up with such an implausible assumption?

Mia Khalifa becoming a nun is more possible!

"My little pink heart who asked me about finding a woman whom I will love more than myself; look at me and ask this question again if you still think it is possible." I shook my head at the incredulity of the situation.

I think the one who asked this question is either new to my channel or an anti-fan.

"Talking about implementation; romance cannot stop at dreams, it should end with you putting your dreams and fantasies to action. Such new and creative imagination is the key to balance your relationship even after being together for many years." I proceeded.

People call me Cupid not because I am into matchmaking, but because I am the very symbol of love. When it comes to love and romance, I have solution for almost every single problem.