Chapter 14

Anete Point of View

Oh no, indeed!

I looked at him worriedly and so does everyone else.

"Here goes nothing." And my arse brother is back.

"What is it?" Cacao asked hurriedly. "What secret is it and what gift is it?" He went to Crispin Almond and shook him violently like a – *I'm so sorry to call you this, Cacao* - like a psychopath.

"Theia, what have you done?" Crispin groaned trying to shake off Cacao's hands from his body.

"It's just a small gift that we prepared for the new parents. That is it." Theia giggled awkwardly but the damage is already done.

The monster in Cacao has woken up. The itch to know the secret and the pain to tell it to someone has woken up.

The Blabbermouth monster is here!

"What gift is it?" Cacao asked to which Ilaria and Zorion gave me a mix of amused and worried look.

"Nothing much, Ned. Just a few books and massage chairs. Now this is not really a secret so I hope you forget about it." Crispin moved to Cacao, held him by shoulders and rubbed them coaxingly.

If I didn't know they are brothers, then anyone would've thought different about their actions. But then again, this family has always been scandalously close and affectionate.

"But she said it was a secret. How is it not really a secret then? I need to call them. I need to call them now." Almost like a vampire on steroids, he zoomed to the table where his phone is. But his family is faster.

Just when he was about to get hold of his phone, Bosc, the body builder of the family picked Cacao from the back of his collar with one hand and Cacao was flapping his hands and almost off the floor feet to reach the device.

On record, the others too reached him and tried to control him. Some his hands and some held him by waist and a whole lot of manpower was needed to restrain him.

At that moment I realized something. When he wants to know a secret or reveal it, at that moment, he possess inhuman strength.

Just look at how many of them are trying to restrain him. But the cherry on the top was Cacao's expressions.

The way he was gritting, almost showing veins, all his thirty two teeth along with his gums are full on display and his hair – gosh, his silky amazing hair was flying back heroically.

A wonder of the wonders is, only his hair is affected by the wind and everything was going in slow motion making it like I'm watching an Indian TV show.

I once watched a couple of Indian TV series when I was feeling down and their special effects are blinding and so over the top. Seeing how those effects are now on live in front of me, I think they look good on Sir Cacao.

"Oh boy, Ned, will you calm your curls down." Curls? Is it a replacement for something? Aunt Love is so funny!

"Cacao, actually they know about the gifts." I spoke suddenly causing him to struggle a little lesser than before.

"But she said it was a secret." He cried out.

Should I laugh or cry for goodness sake. He is so extra and I just love it.

"That is because – umm, because she meant.. yes, she meant that to be a secret but tell me is it really a secret though? Everyone here prepared some kind of gifts to them right? How is it a secret?"

"Right, yes."

"True."

"Yes yes. It is not a secret."