Chapter 1

Sir Cacao Ned Almond Point of View

Eyes are heart's mirror; sometimes we are blind enough to see what our eyes are showing.

Love...

What is love?

Every single person has different definition of their own and every such definition is true because you cannot put what love is in few words.

To me, love is –

"Cacao? What are you doing here?" I immediately raised my head to see who in hell's name is interrupting me so loudly.

Turns out, it was a classmate from my high school; Zavi Spike!

The same classmate who is extremely loud in everything he does and says. I think everyone has such classmate in their school or university.

"I want to know, brother, why are you still so loud?" I exclaimed in low voice and pulled him down to squat beside me.

"Why are you whispering?" He furrowed his eyes and looked around to see a group of people rushing here and there as they heard him.

I am whispering and by the condition, position and situation I am in, even a sperm can tell that I'm hiding from someone.

However, is this brother someone who will lower his voice by any devilish miracle? Absolutely not.

He has to sound like he is giving a speech in front of thousands without a mic.

"Because, I am hiding. Why are you here of all places you can ever be? Do you hold a grudge against me?" I whispered gritting my teeth.

Looking at the bunch of people still wandering close by, I cuddled more behind the row of large dustbin, pulling him into my hiding place with me.

Damn, my day is not just bad but it is ancestor of worst.

"No I –" I don't care about his answer anymore. With a speed even light cannot achieve, I covered his mouth with my hand and glared at him.

He has decided to get me buried under the public dustbins.

"Spike, did I offend you before? Why in the name of hell are you shouting for? I am not deaf yet." I spat out in a very low tone. "You know what; don't talk at all."

I gave him a glare that is filled with murderous warning. I once gave myself the same glare in the mirror and found that it was indeed murderous. So after a little practice, I am now proficient in it.

"You better stitch you mouth and don't even breath loudly until I say so." Only after I warned him enough and got a nod from him did I took my hand from his mouth.

Pressing my mouth in a thin line of annoyance, I slowly raised a little to peek at the bunch of people I'm hiding from.

Initially, I was hiding from nearly twenty five people but now there are only close to ten around that are still looking for me.

Looks like they have no intentions to move away from this area. In such case, I need to use my diamond-ish brain to get away from this dangerous situation without a scratch.

I squatted down again and tapped my chin to think of an idea when I felt an elbow from the side nudge me pretty strongly.

I turned to see none other than Zavi the porcupine Spike blinking his eyes as if telling me he wants to say something.

Am I his opponent in a Rugby game that he is elbowing me so harshly?

If only he is not too burly and strong, I would've planted a fire rocket in his underwear. A present to his inactivated sperms to see fireworks before they came out!