Chapter 6

Sir Cacao Point of view

"I hate it too, but look at how annoyed I am to even ask you something so senseless." And this is my own younger brother talking.

Bartlett Dill Almond, my own brother who is only a couple of months younger to my fourteenth cousin, is scared of female gender.

"I cannot understand people's love for love. Not to forget, they even need consultations and guidance from someone for that. I can't believe they can waste time on such things." Bartlett continued with an exasperated sigh.

This boy, when will he become a man?

A man of love and passion and if God graced a little sympathy on family, I wish he also becomes a man with at least a pinch of desire for other gender.

"Come on, Bar, stop grumbling over nothing. Love is one of the most important things in life. You will know when you meet your right match. You should be happy that your elder brother is the most famous person and the students from your department want to have a consultation session from me. Tell me, how many times have you had your nose high and up when other students of your university knew you are my brother?"

I looked up at him and rubbed my hands expectantly as I waited for his answer. This boy is really something, I say. I don't know what moves his heart.

Beauty never moved his heart.

Flirting failed.

Winks and smiles failed.

He never let a woman close to him so I doubt that there are even hugs or kisses in his life.

Bar looked me up and down with a gaze that said he is in utter disbelief. He even spent a little time to gape at me and inhaled from his mouth in exclamation, which he hardly ever did.

Which part of what I said caused such disbelief inside him?

"Never." He answered with a sneer.

That boy actually dared to sneer at me! His elder brother!

Sir Cacao, the cupid for the world! The most famous love guru!

"What, never?"

"I actually try to hide the fact that you are my brother." Insolence!

I cannot believe him!

He is out of hands now!

Can he be even saved at this point?

"I'm so worried for you, Bar. If you ask me, I think the whole Almond family will one day trick you into getting married and with the family's cleverness, you might not even know that you were married even after years."

"You don't have to give such useless ideas to them. I'm perfectly, in fact, more than perfectly fine without a woman in my life. Now coming to the thing I asked you, even the Dean of the department wanted me to ask if you are free to give the consultation." I nodded at him with a frown.

Bartlett is doing his civil engineering with Architecture course as a minor. He chose this program mostly because mostly boys go for it and he chose his current university because there is no girl in his department.

I only want to know why he is so scared of girls!

Girls are like flowers; they are gentle, graceful and spread calmness in one's heart.

He is one of the very few people who make me frown most of the time and to think that I am always a happy and smiling person, it is not an exaggeration at all.

"Where are you going? We are having a guest over lunch." I called out when he was walking away after getting his work done.

"I know, that is the reason I'm going something with not much female energy."