Chapter 24

Anete Point of View

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

I mean, I really do enjoy it. It was fun but as long as I'm not the target.

His habit of being a blabbermouth has created a tornado in the whole Almond family. We can't blame the family though, his revelations are dangerous than nuclear bombs.

Theia was actually stalked by Crispin for three years before he approached her officially. He has done many creepily romantic things for her which she didn't even know about.

While I understand Theia being in dilemma if she should be angry at Crispin or she should love him more; I'm more worried about Cacao's parents.

What kind of stories does this family hold?

His father had his eyes on Cacao's Aunt Kenny while his mother was the one who accidently fell in the trap. Say, Mr. Almond has been professing how much he loves his wife while he got her accidentally?

Poor Aunt Love, now she is confused whether her husband really loved her or not. No matter how much Uncle Love screamed his love for her, she is not ready to believe it.

But then, that isn't even the worst case because who had the worst burnt of revelations was my brother, Zorion.

I cannot understand what he is going through now!

He is – universally pissed.

"Poor Zorion." Ilaria sighed.

"Not really." I replied as I took a sip of my tea.

"You really are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Well, Zorion and Tiny make a great pair." I said briefly with a shrug. "And my Cacao helped them get together."

"Helped them by telling Tiny that Zorion is a gay and telling Zorion that tiny has romantic feelings for cockroaches? Some help he did." Ilaria clapped her hand, pissing off Zorion even more.

Ah right, forgot to mention that Zorion is sitting right beside me, with his head wrapped in his hands.

Totally defeated.

"Isn't it working though?" I whispered making sure Zorion couldn't hear. "Thanks to Cacao's declaration, Zorion is not comfortable with Tiny thinking he is a gay while Zorion –" I trailed off.

Well, according to Cacao, either Zorion's competitor is a cockroach or Zorion himself is a cockroach. He burned either way.

Such a crafty move by Cacao!

He could make up something like this to test their love for each other!

"Our brother looks defeated." Ilaria stated, giving him a pat on his back.

"I don't allow any of you falling for an Almond." Zorion slowly raised his head and sneered at us with his blood red zombie eyes.

"The moment we are out of this place, Almond will be out of your hair. I prohibit dry fruits into our home." He continued while taking a breather.

He is trying to stay calm.

"You will break up with Tiny?" I and Ilaria asked in unison. We exclaimed, actually because we don't believe he could do that.

"Yes." Heck, even he can tell that he was not firm in his answer.

"Why did he do that? I know Meow is a weird girl. She is an alien that can even make aliens scared of her but how can he compare me with cockroach in front of that crazy girl? What will I become now? Am I now a gay cockroach?" He exclaimed so dramatically that for a minute I thought he was possessed by Theia.