Epilogue

Four Years Later

Anete Point of View

I slowly realized what family after marriage is.

A blabbermouth husband who often gets in trouble with his loose tongue; who still has a soft corner for my brother because apparently he is my husband's 'Drizzle'; who is still as handsome as ever but also silly and stupid every now and then;

If my life was a rainbow before I got married to Cacao, after marriage, it was a whole color palate in Canva paint. He showed me so many shades of himself in these past four years and I never knew he had them in all those years of my pen-friendship with him.

"You want me to die aren't you?" A fierce growl like human shout entered my ears. I only continued to be peaceful and leaned back on the couch not even sparing a glance.

"I am your brother, for Devil's sake! We shared the same womb for several months, did you decide to be so heartless with me?" How come my dear brother who was always ruthless and cold suddenly became dramatic to this extent?

Ah right, Tiny and their daughters were truly not easy to handle. But then again, I can clearly see how happy he was these past few years after getting married to Tiny.

After the iconic proposal from Cacao, the wedding that was initially being planned for Tiny and Zorion; soon the preparation were made for four couples including Zorion and Tiny.

We had a group wedding. Zorion and Tiny, Cacao married me, Aella Almond married King who is my brother's best friend and Quince Almond married his best friend who is also Tiny's best friend.

It was a chaotic wedding event but memorable nonetheless.

However, the challenging part came after getting married. It's not the marriage life that was challenging but the person I married proved to be so.

Sigh...

I still remember to time when...

"You better convince your husband or I will not spare him anymore." Zorion went on and on with his threats for the third time today.

I just looked at him nonchalantly and pushed the glass of water towards him to drink. He scowled as usual and proceeded to sooth his dry throat.

If it was someone else, they would be angry when their husband's life was threatened but when this kind of scene happens at least once every day, I kind of give it a blind eye.

"That is the grave you dug for yourself." I said briefly leaving him to give himself his own explanation.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know being misunderstood and wronged was still my sin. I told him I am not the damned Choco Drizzle a trillion and one thousand and twenty times till date but he still thinks I am lying for Tiny's sake. I'm going insane here." His usually tamed hair were now standing in spikes over his head.

If one didn't know, they would think he is going through adolescence given his weird hair style.

"I am not clarifying it. You can try again if you want." I shrugged and stood up as I walked to the baby cradle. Seeing the little one sleeping peacefully despite the disturbance caused by his uncle, I sighed in relief.

"I did all of those things for your sake." He exclaimed.

"I thank you then. You got the fruit of it as well. Aren't you happy?"

"Anete Allard, Cacao Almond was blabbermouth alright but when he revealed the secrets of his family members on that night while vacationing on his island, I knew it would be tough on you. I had to do what I did."