Chapter 31

Sir Cacao Point of View

"Sorry, Milady, I'm taken."

Well, it's not her mistake to take a liking to me. However, I'm heart, mind and soul committed to a lady and it cannot be changed even if hell went loose.

Choco Drizzle pouted in disappointment. Before anyone could speak anything, Peach came to where I was sitting, grinning like she was possessed the honorable joker.

"Brother, who is she? She looks so pretty." My smile froze as I looked at my sister inquisitively.

Indeed Choco Drizzle has some alright looks but this sister of mine did not even compliment Anete for being gorgeous.

Forget about Anete, I, her brother, look ethereal that cannot be comparable to anyone. She never told me I was handsome.

She finds this pen friend of mine, pretty? Intolerable!

This is not fair!

"A good friend." I scowled at her and said.

"You have good friends too?" What kind of a doubt does this girl get?

Of course I am a pearl of fresh water so do have good, very good and even very very good friends. But then again, is she insulting me or Drizzle?

"Hi, I'm my brother's little sister, Peach. Nice to meet you." Peach introduced herself with an overly friendly smile.

A smile that didn't even give Anete till now!

"I'm Talia, also known as Choco Drizzle. It was very nice to meet you too, Peach." Drizzle replied back with a friendly smile.

"That is Bart, my second brother and Anete, Cacao's future wife and my sister-in-law." Bart did not even look at Drizzle but Anete nodded and smiled at Drizzle professionally.

"Ah right, brother;" Peach held the sleeves of my jacket and waved it in a pampering manner which almost made me puke.

Peach never does this. Her actions even made Bart frown at her so one should understand how hard it was for both of us to bear with the scene.

My stomach truly felt uncomfortable and everything I had in lunch was ready to take an express train and come out through my mouth.

"You should finish the event quickly." She said and rolled her eyes towards Anete. That was when I understood what she meant.

Anete was not feeling well so I don't have time and shouldn't have any energy to deal with any friends right now. I need to concentrate on Anete and make sure her health is recovered.

"Right." I turned back to Drizzle and gave her a small smile. "Miss Talia, then we shall start with your likes and dislikes."

"You already know." She gave me a teasing grin which made me squirm in my seat.

She is behaving, weirdly!

"Everyone should know as well so we can pair you up with a deserving person." Peach stole the words out of my mouth! However, she said it in a little condemning manner but the amicable smile on her face makes people think that she is eager to know more about the person.

Peach! What are you doing?

"I'm a busy person who gets tired easily so I prefer to go for extreme sports to relieve my stress. I also like the thrill that comes from it. I like painting and have a huge collection of them. Dislikes – I cannot tolerate hot weather and cold people." As I know!

She indeed hates hot weather so much that in one of her letters to me, she said she often went to hill stations for the whole summer time and worked from there.