“The island isn’t going anywhere babe.” I chuckle.

She gives me a small smile and then turns to her mother who is just finishing her plate of food.

“What are you doing today?” she asks.

Vivian shrugs her shoulders. “I guess I can go sightseeing too. I promised some co-workers I’d bring back some souvenirs anyway.”

She nods and turns back to me. “We should get some stuff for Shannon and Garrett.”

I agree and turn on the TV. We watch a movie on HBO for about two hours and decide to get off the boat. We’ve got six hours before the boat is to leave the dock and head back to Florida, giving us more than enough time to take in the sights and buy souvenirs.

AMBER’S POV

“Okay, so you guys call me at one and we’ll meet right here an hour before the ship leaves.” my mom tells me when we get off the ship.

“Okay.” I stay and grab Emery’s arm and attempt to pull him away but my mom grabs my arm and stops me.

I spin to her and she slips some money in my hand. I give her a smile as she releases my arm. Emery and I head straight for a souvenir shop that is near the beach.

“Oooh, I like this. I think I’ll get this for myself.” I state when I see a white tee with blue sleeves that has Bahamas written across the front.

“I thought you wanted to buy something for Shannon and Garrett.” Emery laughs as I look through the tees for my size.

“I know but…oooh!” I gasp when I spot a pillow of the Bahamas’s flag. “I want one of these too.”

Emery just laughs harder as I act like a kid in a candy store. We end up spending two hours in the shop. For myself I purchase the tee, the pillow, a Bahamas flag coffee mug and a key chain. I buy a calendar and a white tote bag for Shannon and a Bahamas embroidered water bottle for Garrett.

Emery splits the cost with me for the gifts and buys an embroidered Bahamas cap for himself. We leave the store and head back on the ship. We place our things in Emery’s room and then go back to the room that Axel bought and get my luggage.

I grab my swimsuit and we go back to Emery’s room to change so we can spend the last three hours at the beach.

Since Emery has seen me naked on several occasions, I am not shy about undressing in front of him and placing on my swim suit. He does the same and we head for the beach.

Emery rents a jet ski once we arrive on the beach and asks if I want to ride. I have never done it so I decide to try it. We each are given life jackets and Emery gets on the jet ski first. I climb behind him and clutch onto his waist and let out a scream as he speeds out to the middle of the water.