Chapter 203- 204

Chapter 203- Arrive in Kui County

Lei Ruilin's hearing was sharp. He laughed as he shouted, "Gege and I are not monkeys, Dad!"

"If not monkeys, then what are you?" Qin Mian easily jumped from the tree, fell quietly beside Lei tie, and took the cup Lei Tie handed over.

Lei Ruilin's eyeballs shifted around and he pulled his Gege to go over. "If Gege and I are monkeys, you and Old Dad––Hehe!"

Qin Mian raised his eyebrows. He got interested in these words.

Lei Ruilin lay on Qin Mian's back and leaned close to his ear as he said in a low voice, "Gege and I have known for a long time that you gave birth to us, Dad."

"Pfft––" the water Qin Mian had yet swallow gushed out. Flabbergasted, he stared at his son.

"Don't worry, Dad. Didi and I won't tell anyone." Qin Ruiqi patted Qin Mian on the shoulder, comfortingly.

Lei Tie lowered his head; the corner of his lips obviously curved.

"Lei Tie! Manage your sons!" roared Qin Mian with gritted teeth as he suddenly jumped up. He kicked Lei Tie's foot hard. His face was very red, unknown whether it was the reflection of the fire.

"En." Lei Tie nodded. He easily pulled the two sons over, put them over his knees, and slapped them on the butt once. Yet, not even a sound was heard. He then looked up at Qin Mian, expressing: Wife, I've managed them.

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin snickered and hastily ran away.

Qin Mian crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked down at the innocent-faced man. After a good while, he gave a wee of a smile before he went to a tree not far away and sat down against the trunk.

After Lei Tie was done roasting the venison, he cut it into slices and served it on the plate. "Wife, you can eat it."

Qin Mian went over, took the plate, and ate with relish.

Lei Tie was disappointed when he didn't hear his wife saying it was delicious after waiting for a while.

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin ran over and each got a plate.

"Old Dad's roast is truly delicious." Lei Ruilin was always straightforward.

Qin Ruiqi nodded in agreement.

"Right, Dad?" Lei Ruilin turned to ask Qin Mian.

Qin Mian nodded and said nothing.

Lei Tie did not feel good and asked, "Is it enough?"

Qin Mian nodded, still not making a sound.

Lei Tie immediately understood that his wife was angry.

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin looked at each other. They were not used to their Dad not talking.

Lei Tie looked at Qin Ruiqi, then at Lei Ruilin, "I'm the one who gave birth."

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin were dumbfounded.

"Pwahahaha..." Qin Mian laughed and patted his two sons on the shoulder. "Now you understand, who is the boss in our family?"

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin looked at each other with a smile. They put down the plates, knelt one knee, and cupped their fists toward Qin Mian, "Paying respect to Boss!"

"Don't stand on ceremony." Again, Qin Mian was amused by his two sons.

Although the people sitting a little far away could not hear what the family of four was saying, they could see. Infected by the family, they had a faint smile on their faces.