Chapter 054: Will Die if You Don't Take Advantage of Others

"Sure." Lei Xiangren said, "After buying all the things, we'll meet at the entrance of the town."

In the cart behind, Zhao Shi and Qian Shi whispered to one another.

"Third brother's wife," Zhao Shi touched Qian Shi's arm and whispered, "Eldest sister-in-law gave us a good idea this time. I dare say that we can earn a lot of money by selling soup. But it's a pity that we have to give it all to mother."

Recalling the scene in the early morning when Du Shi counted the money for buying firewood and ingredients one by one before handing it over to Lei Xiangren's hand, Qian Shi felt uncomfortable. She knew that Zhao Shi wanted to stir her up about separating from the family, but she strayed from her (ZS) plan and only uttered "en" without saying anything.

Seeing that she was not fooled, Zhao Shi had no choice but to say, "It would be great if we could also separate from the family."

Qian Shi asked deliberately, "Who do you mean by us?"

Zhao Shi dodged the question. In fact, she was also contradictory; she wanted to separate but also did not want to. If separated, she could control the money at home, but then she was unwilling to the thought of separation which meant she also had to separate from Lei Xiangzhi. Lei Xiangzhi's future was limitless. She was reluctant to give up this big tree. It could not have been better if Old Three and Old Four separated from the main family and Du Shi gave her the right to take charge of the family. That old woman was too abnormal to have still controlled her sons at that old age. When Miss Wei joined the household, she wanted to see if she (DS) could still be rampant...

The more Zhao Shi thought about it, the farther it went and her eyes turned vacant.

Qian Shi coldly glared at her and leaned on her knees to take a nap for a while.

When they arrived at the town, the sun had just come out and the shadows grew long under the sunshine.

The ox cart stopped in front of the shop. Lei Tie moved the newly bought vegetables and allowed Lei Xiangli to drive the cart away.

Chen Si, the barbecue chef, came early and squatted at the side as he ate breakfast – two steamed buns.

"Good morning, big boss, small boss."

Qin Mian nodded to him, "Good morning."

"Don't worry, eldest brother. I'll buy some fodder by the way. I won't let the ox starve." Lei Xiangli said.

"It's the first time we've come to eldest sister-in-law's shop." Zhao Shi hinted at Qin Mian while her eyes floated on the closed shop's door.

"Yeah." Lei Xiangren chimed in and said with a flattering smile, "Eldest brother, you shop–"

Lei Tie steadfastly stood on his ground as he indifferently said, "It's late."

Lei Xiangren and the others had to drive the carts to leave.