Chapter 104: Vermicelli Workshop Opens

The two masters were not the sort of people who criticized others harshly, while Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu were kind, so the servants of Leisurely Farm Residence got along well. Lei-Qin Hui was also happy for others, and said without hesitation, "I'm willing!"

"En." Qin Mian said, "The third set of the servant's house will be temporarily used as a school for you. Afterward, use two hours after lunchtime to study. It doesn't have to be too complicated. First, teach some simple and commonly used words, as well as basic arithmetic."

"Yes." Lei-Qin Hui responded.

Uncle Fu and the others suppressed their excitement and knelt together, "Many thanks, Little Young Master and Eldest Young Master!"

Qin Mian hastily said, "Quickly get up. It's not something that can't be done. Uncle Fu, tomorrow you'll arrange for people to go to the town to buy writing brushes, ink sticks, papers, and inkstones."

Uncle Fu happily said, "Yes."

"All right, tidy up this place." Qin Mian stood up and felt a little hungry, "A-Tie, what do we eat in the evening?"

"There are fresh carps."

"Then, make braised carps."

The two said these and walked away.

Lei-Qin Le carried the money box and followed after in quite a distance.

"Awoo."

Qin Mian glanced over his shoulder and saw a big and fleshy grey-furred rabbit in White Spot's mouth.

"Hah-hah. White Spot came back at the right time. Let's also make spicy rabbit meat."

When White Spot ran up to him, he rubbed its big head in appreciation.

"Awoo."

"Don't worry. I'll give you half, and the rest is made into spicy rabbit meat." Qin Mian patted it on the head.

White Spot bit the rabbit and ran away, sending the rabbit to the kitchen.

The atmosphere between the two young masters was not so ambiguous because of the appearance of White Spot. Lei-Qin Le found a chance to speak, "Eldest Young Master and Little Young Master. There is news from the old house."

When he said this, all three understood that it was the news of "separation".

Qin Mian asked, "How's it?"

"After a big fight, Old Master and Old Madam Du disagreed to separate the family. In the end, they came to a compromise that they still have to eat and do farm works together. Henceforth, the money earned by individual casual work should be owned by themselves. However, every month, Second Gongzi, Third Gongzi, and Fourth Gongzi have to give 150 Wen support money to Old Master, Old Madam Du, and Madam Wei." Lei-Qin Le said.

Qin Mian raised his eyebrows. A monthly of 150 Wen was not a small amount for Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi, and Lei Xiangli.

Lei-Qin Le added, "Little Young Master, I also heard that the original agreement was to give 100 Wen to Old Master and Old Madam Du, but Madam Wei disagreed."

This was not hard to understand. Although Wei Shi had money and now pregnant, the child had yet been born. Du Shi had four sons and a daughter to which she could never compare with. If she could get more money for herself and her child, then she should grab it.

Seeing that Little Young Master had nothing else to ask, Lei-Qin Le stopped talking and sent the money box to him before excusing himself.