Chapter 062: Gift from Lei Tie

Lei Tie reproached: "Don't drink too fast. Have food."

After Qin Mian took a bite of spinach to dampen his mouth, he felt slightly more comfortable. He ate another piece of steamed pork with rice flour, picked up his wine cup and clanked it with Lei Tie's as he said: "Drink." This time, he drank slowly and tasted a bit of flavour. The heat on his face gradually became heavier and he hurriedly clipped dishes to eat.

Lei Tie drank a big mouthful and did not urge him.

As the dusk sunk deeper, and the room turned darker, he got up to lit the oil lamps in each corner of the central room, lighting up the room.

Qin Mian touched his feverish face and felt a little discontented. If you are a male, you need to know how to drink (alcohol). How can only one sip turn your face red? Alcohol tolerance should be exercised when young. Thinking of this, he raised his neck and drank up the rest of the wine in the cup.

Lei Tie frowned and put dishes in his bowl.

"Wine is nothing good. Why do so many people like it?" Qin Mian said that and yet he poured another cup.

Lei Tie took away his cup. "Eat more before drinking."

"Oh." Qin Mian's head was a little dizzy and his reaction was also a little slow. He obediently took a few clips of dishes and dug in.

Lei Tie took advantage of his muddle-headedness to put some of the three dishes into his bowl.

Qin Mian wiped out more than a half [bowl]. Seeing the wine cup from the corner of his eye, he picked it up and took a mouthful. Then he held it up, "Another cup."

"Drink less, eat more." Lei Tie said.

"No, I want to practice drinking." Qin Mian reached for the wine jar.

Lei Tie picked up the wine jar first and only poured him half a cup. Qin Mian clucked his tongue, held his (LT) hand with both hands, and then released it when the wine cup was filled up. He smiled satisfactorily and emphasized: "I can drink it."

Lei Tie put the wine jar farther away.

Qin Mian finished his drink in one shot. Thinking that it was not a big deal, he went to pick up the wine jar again. Accidentally, he knocked down the wine jar and it dropped onto the ground. With a "pa" sound, it broke all over the floor.

"En? Not on purpose..." Qin Mian stood up, but his legs went soft and he trembled.

Lei Tie quickly supported the person with his hands, placed him on a chair at the side, and looked at him carefully. The youth's body went soft, his eyes looked misty with an expression that was hard to make out distinctly and his cheeks were flushed.

"Drunk."

"Is it? Oh..." Qin Mian blanked for quite a while before reacting. He wanted to stand up, "I'm going to sleep."