Chapter 135: Arrival of the Maternal Grandparents

Qin Mian suddenly felt that he had made a mistake. He should buy two cribs; one to put upstairs and one to put downstairs. Afterward, when he and Lei Tie moved upstairs, they didn't have to move the crib back and forth.

He called over Uncle Fu and ordered him to send someone to buy another crib some other day.

As for the baby stroller, he figured that there was no such thing in this era. Qin Mian decided to design a model and go to the woodcraft shop to have it custom made. However, Yuanyuan and Manman were still small, so they couldn't use the stroller for the time being. It was not too late to do it later.

The whole Green Mountain Village was boiling over the news that Qin Mian and Lei Tie had a pair of lovely twin sons. People were curious about what the two little babies looked like. However, since the children were not yet a month-old, it was not good to visit them. They could only bear to wait for the little ones' one-month-old ceremony.

Qin Mian also had people sent the news to Deng Village.

When the Deng family received the news, they were equally shocked. Early the next morning, the old man Deng and old lady Deng rushed to Green Mountain Village, terribly anxious.

Both the old man and old lady accepted the fact that their grandson and a man were together. As for offspring, their original intention was to have the Lei family member or Deng family member to give a child for adoption to Lei Tie and Qin Mian, so that at least there was a continuation of blood relationship. Never had they expected to hear the news that Lei Tie and Qin Mian had children so soon. They speculated that the two children were adopted by Qin Mian and Lei Tie. In the eyes of the older generation, even if the adopted children were not related by blood, a wall stood between them after all.

During this trip, the two old people both had the thought of persuading Lei Tie.

However, when the two old people arrived at Lei Tie's house and saw the appearance of the two babies with their own eyes, they were astonished. The two children obviously resembled Lei Tie by half, and the other half resembled Qin Mian.

Nearly noon, while Qin Mian went to work in the kitchen, the old lady Deng approached Lei Tie's ear and whispered, "Tie-ger, tell Grandma honestly, is the mother of these two babies Mian-ger's older sister?"

This conjecture could really solve the doubt that the two children both resembled Lei Tie and Qin Mian. However, Lei Tie loved Qin Mian to the bottom of his heart; he did not want to let Qin Mian suffer a hint of injustice. Therefore, he never allowed himself to have a relationship with any unnecessary woman.

Without hesitation, he shook his head, "Grandma, the two children are my own, and also my wife's."

The old lady Deng's eyes opened wide, "Nonsense! Don't tell that you two adult men can even give birth to children?"

Lei Tie didn't explain again and said in a low voice, "Grandma, I won't lie."

"Uh..." The old lady Deng was so anxious that she slapped her thigh.

"All right." It was the old man Deng who restrained her, "You, this old woman, really. No matter who the children's mother is, as long as the children are Tie-ger's own, won't it be enough?"

The old lady Deng thought the same. It was truly her who split hair. Right now, Lei Tie already had offspring and a smooth life with Mian-ger; these were enough. Why dragged in one more person? Besides, that child Mian-ger was a sweet-talker, filial, and attentive. She liked him very much.

"Fine, fine, I won't ask." The old lady Deng smiled in relief, leaning on the side of the crib and cheerfully looking at the two babies.

Transmigration Of Mian [Reluctantly] Becomes His Man [Wife] (穿越之勉为其男)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें