Chapter 185- 186

Chapter 185- Lend a Hand Again

Qin Mian didn't ask anymore. Princess Yanqing was no longer a threat to him. Whether she would be sent to marry off had nothing to do with him in the end. He was just curious.

"By the way, A-Tie, there's one thing I can't make up my mind about." Qin Mian thought of a very important thing.

Lei Tie looked at him inquisitively while the knife in his hand continued to scrape off the fish scales. There were some fresh fish in the kitchen but this fish was from the space. It's not good to let others see the difference, so he could only do it himself.

"Ruiqi and Ruilin's recent cultivation progress is quite fast – the time of advancement is not far. I'm thinking whether we should tell them about the space? It's easier to advance in the space. But I'm also worried that they'll make a slip of tongue." Qin Mian really hesitated for a long time. Right now, their family lived in the Imperial City, under the influence of Emperor Xiaohui. If they were careless, the secret of the space might be revealed, which would bring a series of troubles. As for putting on a ban, he and Lei Tie were reluctant to impose a ban on their sons.

Lei Tie thought for a moment and got an idea, "Wait until I find time to refine a spiritual tool, compress the spiritual qi in the space into the spiritual tool, and let them wear it with them."

Qin Mian slapped his forehead. "I even thought of feeding them with spiritual qi. Why didn't I think of this method?"

It was rare for Lei Tie to tease his wife, "[You] can't do without me."

"Conceited!" Qin Mian gave him an angry look; his ears were burning. In fact, he found that during the time Lei Tie was away, his brain really couldn't function. Usually, whether he had something on his mind or not, he didn't have to think too much. He also didn't have to raise an effort to handle matters.

Lei Tie understood it clearly, so he didn't argue. After cleaning the fish, he stood up and pecked on Qin Mian's cheek as he passed behind him. He put the fish on the plate, went to the hearth, and sat down in front of it. He picked up a piece of dry wood and put it into the hearth.

Although Lei Tie didn't say anything, Qin Mian understood that Lei Tie saw through his own thought. He was somewhat embarrassed and somewhat complacent. This man, who he thought almost perfect, was his! He bent down, grabbed the man's chin, met his eyes provocatively, and kissed hard on his thin lips with a "pop". Then he straightened up and hummed a song as he whisked the eggs using the chopsticks.

Lei Tie's heart was like soaking in a hot spring.

......

At this time, Chen Mufeng reappeared in the State Defender Duke Establishment. Qin Mian was about to make fun of him when he discovered that the other person's face didn't look right.

"What? Not settle yet?" As he asked, he signaled to all the servants to withdraw.

Chen Mufeng was too embarrassed to speak out.

To talk about the affairs in the Imperial Prince Ming Establishment would make one sighing. Chen Mufeng's father, Imperial Prince Ming, had a principal consort, two side-consorts, and a concubine. The principal consort had given birth to a son, a daughter, and then another son. The first son was Chen Mufeng. The second son also was born intelligent. Unfortunately, he was killed by the concubine when he was five years old. The principal consort was inconsolably heartbroken that consequently harmed her health and made her unable to conceive again. The concubine was dead. It was also very coincidental with both side-consorts – they unexpectedly did not give birth to a son. The first side-consort gave birth to two daughters; the second side-consort gave birth to three daughters, two of which died of illness prematurely. Therefore, Chen Mufeng was the only son of Imperial Prince Ming. The reason why Imperial Prince Ming insisted Chen Mufeng have a son was also related to the fact that he had lost a son – whether it was for the continuation of lineage, consolation, or other reasons, there was nothing to be said against him wanting a grandson. Chen Mufeng understood this, so it made things harder.