Chapter 093: He's Three Brothers

Qin Mian made two servings of fresh and tasty soy sauce noodles with shelled shrimps, crushed peanuts, and a handful of vegetables. He locked the door and held the noodles before he entered the space in high spirits but was disappointed to find that Lei Tie was not there. After waiting for a while, he still didn't show up. Qin Mian had to eat both bowls of noodles and left the space after pouring some water on the pink ball.

In the four-cornered pavilion hundreds of li away, there were four people in two groups, where each occupied one side. Lei Tie lay on the stone bench with eyes closed and remained motionless. The rough-faced man, the long-haired man, and the youngster ate their pancakes in silence for fear of disturbing his sleep.

Outside the four-cornered pavilion, four horses quietly nibbled on the green grass and swung their tails from time to time. They looked extremely leisurely and comfortable.

After the sun had set, the western sky left a faint yellow radiance with thick shadows.

"Clip-clop clip-clop—"

Another clatter of horse's hooves came, urgent and speedy.

The long-haired man frowned slightly and whispered to remind the rough-faced man and the youngster, "From the sound, it seems to be a lot of people. Sleep lightly." When going out on a trip, they might encounter all kinds of dangers. It was very important for them to be vigilant at all times.

The youngster stood up and took two steps forward, looking curiously into the distance.

"Jia, jia!" The sound of men urging the horses was reverberating and resounding. In a moment, dozens of fast horses drew near. Everyone on the horseback was tall and big. Except for the leading man, all the others carried machetes.

When the youngster saw the face of the leading man sitting on the horse, his face radically changed. He threw the unfinished pancake on the ground and rushed to his horse. At the same time, he yelled at the rough-faced man and the long-haired man, "Damn it! It's the Panacea Hall! Let's go, Eldest Brother, Second Brother!"

The faces of the rough-faced man and the long-haired man abruptly changed. They rushed to their horses without hesitation. However, before they could untie the reins, the people on the horsebacks recognized them and quickly surrounded them with derisive laughter.

The middle-aged man on the horseback looked down contemptuously at the rough-faced big man and the long-haired man, shot a glance at the youngster, and said in a cold voice, "Catch them all for me!"

His followers heeded his order and besieged the rough-faced man and the long-haired man.

The youngster who had first mounted the horse had already dashed out for several zhang. Two other followers chased after him.

The rough-faced man and the long-haired man fought back fearlessly. Their skills were not bad. However, they were outnumbered and defeated.

The youngster saw that his eldest brother and second brother were trapped. He roared and galloped back to join the fight.

"Old Three, are you stupid? What are you running back for?" The long-haired man furiously glared at him.

Before he could speak, the youngster received a punch in the chest. The rough-faced big man rushed to help him.

Unfortunately, it was hard to beat the enemies' four hands with two fists. The three brothers were only passively beaten.

"Sir, there's another one sleeping there," an underling reported after seeing Lei Tie.

The rough-faced man hurriedly spoke, "Ma Renjie, don't mess around! That man is not with us!"