Chapter 059: Go Hunting Together

There was gust after gust of wind outside the window that blasted the window until it made a slight sound like a whimper. Qin Mian had woken up early. He shrunk in the quilt and did not want to move. Without moving, he watched Lei Tie get up on time and sit on the edge of the heatable brick bed as he put on his inner clothing, cover it with cotton unlined upper garment, and put on pants before wearing cloth shoes last.

"Get up to run." Lei Tie turned around.

"I don't want to. Why don't you make breakfast today?" Qin Mian suggested.

Lei Tie picked up the man and took out the nice warm clothes from inside the quilt[1] and threw them on Qin Mian.

[1] Their bed [heatable brick bed] is a warming stove, so the clothes were warmed on the bed.

Qin Mian resignedly put on his clothes and said coldly: "You aren't afraid of me catching cold!"

Lei Tie dully said: "Insist on training so you won't catch cold easily."

Qin Mian quickly dressed, combed his hair, and rushed out like an arrow. Didn't you want me to run? I'll show you.

After Lei Tie locked the gate of the courtyard, Qin Mian was no longer visible. He ran to the right without hesitation. Soon, he saw Qin Mian's back and caught up with him.

When Qin Mian heard the footsteps behind him, he quickened his pace.

Lei Tie also sped up. He was a zhang [330m] away behind him (QM).

Qin Mian curled his lips, kept moving forward at a constant speed and no longer competed with him.

Everyone in the village got up at this time. The sound of scraping ashes, the sound of the opening the door, and the voice of talking together formed a special symphony.

When he passed by a gate of a courtyard, a basin of water flew out of it.

Qin Mian agilely darted away.

A fat aunt held an empty basin in her hand with a look of shock and embarrassingly said: "Lei Tie's wife, sorry ah. Aunt didn't mean to."

"It's alright." Qin Mian casually waved his hand and continued to run.

As the autumn wind rustled in the air, the cold wind tirelessly swept over and over again, and the withered leaves fell on the ground and accumulated into a thick pile, making a "poof" sound when a foot stepped on it. After running for a while, his whole body warmed up. Qin Mian quickened his speed a little.

Zhang Dashuan, Wu Di and Lei Xiangli were together somehow. They were going this way, and when they saw Qin Mian and Lei Tie, they waved.

Zhang Dashuan said: "Still running? We've something to look for you."