Chapter 152: One's Name is on the List of Successful Candidates

In the twinkling of an eye, the two appeared in the inn room.

All of a sudden, Qin Mian suddenly opened his eyes and abruptly crushed Lei Tie on the bed. He looked at the man with a smile and moved his fingers across the man's face. "A-Tie, were you jealous just now?"

Lei Tie relaxed his body, allowing Qin Mian to lie more comfortably. The hair on his face made him itch, just like his mood at this time.

"You know."

"I want to hear it from you." Qin Mian's fingers moved downward in a mischievous way before arriving at the man's neck and slowly fell on his Adam's apple, which Qin Mian gently pressed and scratched with his fingernails.

Lei Tie's body suddenly stretched tautly and his Adam's apple rapidly rolled. He spoke in a hoarse voice, "Wife, don't play with fire."

Qin Mian didn't say anything. Pressing the man's Adam's apple with his forefinger, he leaned on the man's ear, took a breath, and whispered, "As long as you admit that you are jealous, I'll take the initiative tonight."

"I'm jealous." Lei Tie's answer was straight to the point without the slightest hesitation; his dark and deep eyes glowed under the candle flame with fervent lust rolling inside.

Qin Mian raised his right leg and sat on the man's waist. He bent over to seal their lips and waved his sleeve to extinguish the candle flame.....

"Dad's lazybones; Dad's lazybones!"

Tender childish voice jabbered on and on at the side. Qin Mian covered his head with a quilt. He so wanted to jump up and grab Manman to slap his little bottom.

"Manman, be quiet. Yesterday, your Dad played with you all day. He's very tired." Lei Tie stopped his naughty little son and patted Qin Mian on his back to coax him back to sleep.

Qin Mian retorted in his heart: it's obviously because of you, the scoundrel with excess energy.

After struggling between half-asleep and half-awake for a long time, Qin Mian finally woke up. The ache on his waist reminded him how he had reaped what he sowed last night.

"Wife, awake?" Lei Tie's head leaned over without expression, but his light tone and slightly curled lips revealed his good mood.

Mensao!

Qin Mian glanced at him with scorn. Before he could speak, Yuanyuan and Manman rushed to the side of the bed like two small cannonballs.

"Dad, you wake up at last!"

"Dad, I want to go out to play!"

"Dad—"

"Stop!" Qin Mian raised his hand to stop the two little boys, "You two, go there obediently and wait for me to put on my clothes, wash up, and have breakfast before we go out, understand?"

"Understood!" The two little boys got the answer. They went back to the toys laid on the ground hand in hand and continued to play on their own.

Lei Tie hugged Qin Mian to sit up. With his back against Yuanyuan and Manman, he tenderly rained kisses on every inch of Qin Mian's face.

Qin Mian raised a smile and looked at him with gentle eyes. In the past, every time after lovemaking, Lei Tie either slept with him in bed or quietly got up to cook. It was the first time that he dawdled to be lovey-dovey and didn't leave. Nevertheless, it was undeniable that the man's intimate action to him was like fragrant wine, making him unable to refuse.

However, his cultivation had yet reached the stage of abstaining from eating, so he still needed to solve the matter of dressing warmly and eating one's fill first.