18

She walked into Adi's office after knocking, keeping the cookie she picked up from the canteen on her way on the table as she sat down on the chair in front of him.

"Hii." She drawled lazily, keeping her purse on the empty chair beside hers.

"I hate Mondays too." He replied, picking up the cookie before leaving it again as his eyes were focused on the laptop screen, "Khol kar de."
(Unwrap this.)

"kaash mai keeda hoti." She sighed, "Na koi kaam, na kuch, bass pade rehti kone me."
(I wish I was an insect)(no work or anything, just lay around in a corner.)

"And die after someone steps on you." Adi snickered.

"Painful but a life goal." Haya replied, unwrapping the cookie and handing it to him, "I wish it was Friday already." She threw her head back, holding her forehead, "My head hurts."

"Can I crash at your place tonight?" Aditya asked, typing something on the laptop, "There are guests visiting and I don't want to go back." He told her, "I've locked my room because I know if I went there, Ma will ask me to share the room with my cousins and those stupid teenagers are annoying as fuck."

"As if you weren't." She snickered.

"I was not." He looked at her, eating the whole cookie at once.

"I agree, annoying is a small word for you." She shook her head.

"So? Yes or no?"

"Of Course, you ca…" She trailed off, remembering her pizza date with Raghav but it was too late now.

"Thanks, have you washed the spare clothes I left?" He asked, "I'll order something for us from that restaurant near your apartment, we haven't had something from there for so long." He said.

"Yeah." She rubbed her forehead, trying to come up with a solution to get herself out of the situation she put herself in.

"Do you think Naina would-"

"No."

He frowned listening to her, "Sun to le-"
(At Least listen to-)

"No, na, nahi. My apartment is not available for your R-rated actions." She crossed her arms, showing him a big no.

"But-"

"You can sleep in your car." She got up, "I'm leaving."

"Wait for me." He shut down his laptop, keeping it in the laptop bag, not bothering with the things scattered on the table, he threw the files in the drawer, locking it before running after her, "Lock my office." He said to his assistant before rushing into the elevator.

She looked at him, rolling her eyes as she pressed the button to the ground floor. Walking out of the office building, Adi looked at her as they reached their cars.

"Race me to your place?" He asked.

"You almost got into an accident last time, No." She shook her head, "Leave your car here or drive like a normal person, no need to be an F1 driver here."

"Okay, fine." He replied, "I'll reach there before you though." He winked, walking to his car.

She shook her head, she knew he would still speed even though she asked him not to, getting in her car, she connected her phone to the Bluetooth, dialing Raghav's number as she drove out of the parking lot.

Three rings later, he answered her call, "Hello."

"Hey, Haya this side."

"Haya?" His voice became distant before she heard him clearly again, "Hi."