Chapter 62: Surprise...?

A bright light wakes her from her unconscious state, barely able to move from the floor of the "room". She looks up at the source and expects the black and red devil. And instead of the black and red hoodie, the red is now white. "Helloooo~" he sings.
"So. You deserve an update. Sapnap is now worried for you, so is Sam, George, Niki, Fundy, and a few others. They aren't trusting me when I say your gone. I might have to relocate you if they get too close. Luckily, that may not be for a while!" He celebrated. He circled around her encasement as he quietly giggled to himself. His face popped back into the hole as he stared at her. "So... what do you think of the egg?" He asked giddily.
There was no answer from her. "Well, I'd love a response to my question. It's rude to leave a question out in the open" he said as he frowned but his voice hadn't faltered. She looked down for a second before meeting his eyes. The poor woman shook her head slowly, slightly groaning at the soreness of her throat.
The demon snarled slightly before chuckling. "No worries! Besides, we have plenty of time to get you used to the egg and join us!" He claimed before he slipped a slice of bread into the obsidian casing as the woman slowly crawled over and savored the bread. "You only get that because I can't have you die of starvation!" He said before closing back up the hole as she wasn't able to get a last glance at the outside. She crawled back tot he corner and slowly ate little bits of the bread but found it hard to hold back.

———

She began to feel weaker the longer she stayed encased. Many rumbles of vines could just barely be heard as more vines slowly slithered through the ground. A sudden ray of dim light temporarily blinded her before the demon was back, but this time he had a frown. "There's been a change of plans. I need to move you." He said as he mined another piece of the obsidian as someone else with a cat silhouette walked in picking up the woman. The person tied a bandana over the woman's eyes as their fur brushed against her bloody arms while he lifted her onto his back and carried her out.
She couldn't tell where she was obviously, but it was a little humid and quite warm compared to the obsidian. The movement of her arms brushing against Ant's fur felt a little sensitive to her irritated arms. The texture of the obsidian wasn't entirely flat and smooth, so it scratched against her arms and legs when she moved.
Discomfort was one of the top issues with this situation, but she had no say in this. Besides, she tried screaming for help the first week of being there and her throat got very sore and her voice gave out, so if he asked her anything, she couldn't respond.
After being set down in another obsidian room, her blindfold was taken off softly as she could see red light. She watched Ant leave the room and then realized this room was smaller. She seemed to get a quick glimpse of a giant red room with vines hanging from the ceiling and red plants covering the ground. She hadn't remembered seeing anything like this before, but as soon as she snapped out of that thought, Bad had covered most of the exit and leaned on the outer wall. "I'll let you have sight soon. Besides, you're our little surprise!" He said before closing up the hole.
'A surprise? For what?' She thought, 'what is he planning? This egg better get scrambled or I'll be screwed. And I hope it's soon!' She thought while laying down on her side and continued weakly scratching at her irritated arms.

(A/N: I forgot to add Dream's imprisonment, so should I add that or just continue with what I'm doing with the Egg now? Let me know within the week! Say "yes" for Dream in prison and say "no" if you want more Egg!)