Chapter 6: Learning About the Enemies

Sapnap led (Y/N) out to the back of the base. He found Dream brushing the horses, walking over with her trailing behind. Dream notices them and waves. "What are you guys doing out here?" He asked, almost feeling betrayed for telling him to stay inside. "It's my patrol time right now. I thought I should take (Y/N) with me so she can see the borders and help me fend off any enemies" Sap explained. Dream made a sound as if he was agreeing. "Ok, that's fine. I WAS going to save her as a secret weapon, but her presence is going to make them surrender. I would hope she didn't lie about her skills" he stated, facing the woman. "Don't worry, training by myself since I was a child was worth everything. I can take care of myself and I'm more than capable of kicking anyone's ass. Even yours if I felt like it. I'm too tired to care right now" she said, earning a snicker from Sapnap. Dream's mask faced Sapnap for a moment before trailing back to (Y/N). "Ok, Ms.Snarkyass. Go patrol with the pyromaniac" Dream waved you two off, internally smiling at his nickname. Sapnap proudly smirked at the nickname and walked away, the warrior woman behind him.
     They got to a part of the forest that looked to be cut off by open areas, a lot less trees, flatter ground, and a giant black wall surrounding something. "Is this the L'Manchildberg thing?" (Y/N) asked. Sapnap started to laugh, the woman not paying any mind to him as she kept staring at the wall. Once Sapnap calmed down, he wiped his tears and nodded. "Yeah. Dream also calls it 'L'Manchildberg', so I found that funny. But yes, that's L'Manberg. It's a group of a few people. The leader is named Wilbur Soot, his 'right hand man' is a loudmouth blonde named Tommy. There's Tommy's best friend a brunet named Tubbo, a fox named Fundy, and a man named Eret. They don't know it, but Eret is a spy for us. I don't know if he told you this, but Dream offered them the role as king over the whole SMP in exchange to betray L'Manberg" Sapnap explained. (Y/N) looked up at Sapnap, wonder in her eyes and a little bit of fire. "Strange to know they're working with us from inside.." she mumbled, still feeling a little weird about working with others.
A man with brown hair, a blond boy, and a brunette boy walked out of the front entrance and walked to some trees to get wood. Sapnap pointed at the three as he showed (Y/N) which one was which. (Y/N) nodded, taking in this information. Sapnap moved his hand to tell her to follow him. She began to follow the man, watching him looking over to the three L'Manbergians as they crossed the border. Sapnap made a sign to tell her to hide behind a tree, since she's the secret weapon and everything, and to watch what goes on here.
Sapnap steps out of the trees, pulling out an iron sword with a deep frown. "You guys are in DreamSMP territory" he said, his voice deep and threatening, not trying to show off. It was genuine anger and protection. "I-well we were just getting wood, my good sir" the one named Wilbur said, sounding mature, older, and wiser. Also British. Tommy, the blonde, British as well, had an irritated look on his face. He began to go off on Sapnap, screaming about how he was an underdog and below Dream, trying to upset him. It didn't work as well as he had hoped. Sapnap held out his sword, shooing them away. "Get out before I call reinforcements. You don't belong here. You know this, Wilbur" Sapnap threatened. "I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't know there were certain boundaries" he said, his accent thriving and heard with everything he said. The three hadn't moved from their spot, which aggravated Sapnap. "GO! GET OUT OF HERE!!" The arsonist shouted, walking towards the three, waving his sword around as if warming up for a fight. The L'Manbergians started walking backwards, turning around to run away into the walls of their country.
Sapnap took a deep breath, calming himself down, (Y/N) walking out of her spot with a smile. "That was a very good job" she praised. Sapnap blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "If you think I was showing off, you're wrong. I genuinely don't like them after trying to rebel against us" Sapnap said. The woman looked at him confused. "Long story short, Dream owned the land and let people be free as long as the followed his rules. Basic rules. He wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone unless threatened. Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo were the original L'Manbergians and they made a country, or their own SMP, and made their own stuff. Dream, George, and I weren't happy. You don't piss of Dream. But yeah! That's basically what happened" he explained. (Y/N) frowned. "They rebeled against you after Dream's simple offer? Freedom with a few rules? That's not right" she said, shaking her head. Sapnap smiled to lighten the mood, starting to walk away. "We have more to patrol. Let's go" he said, letting (Y/N) follow behind him.