Chapter 43: Technoblade's Execution (Part 1)

It had been a week since that crazy fiasco. Sapnap had spent time with Callahan protecting George and Dream was nowhere to be seen. He had left a note for the woman saying he had some business to take care of. She didn't mind it. Business is business after all.
She had visited Techno a few times, catching up on his life. He explained to her how he was retired from chaos and that he changed his attire to better show that. Everything seemed to be holding up for him. He mentioned that he sent letters to Philza, who was staying in one of the houses in L'Manberg, and updating him on the tundra life he chose.

Thinking about Technoblade, she decided to good it him again, starting to head towards L'Manberg to use the docs. She got close when she noticed Philza standing on his balcony as he looked into the town square. The woman's eyes widened as she saw Quackity and Fundy holding restraints for the pig man's chained up hands, Tubbo leading them to a stage. Techno cries out "PHIL, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!" As the woman ran to get closer at the situation. She got to the stage when she looked at Phil and saw what looked like an anklet on his boot. "An anklet monitor?", she asked herself.
"Mr. President, what is happening here?" She shouted, staring at Tubbo as he stood on the stage. Fundy and Quackity put the prisoner into a cage beside Tubbo and walked to the seating area. Ranboo was there, but he looked uncomfortable holding an axe as he stood behind the seating.
"(Y/N), you know of Technoblade's crimes, correct?" He asked, his face serious with no ounce of regret. "I'm aware. Mr. President, what does Philza have to do with this? And if you didn't know, Techno is retired!" She replied.
"Technoblade has hidden from us since the Pogtopia vs Manberg war. He had caused us lots of harm and chaos. He did so much to us. To me." He began, "Philza had protected this man from us, holding a compas leading directly to his house in the tundra. We had to rummage through his belongings, since he had connections with him previously. We then find the compass. He had resisted us and caused his own punishment. He is under house arrest" he concluded. The woman stared at him with slight shock. "Philza has NOTHING to do with this. You can leave him out. As I said before, Techno is retired" she stated once more.
Tubbo continued to stare at her. "(Y/N), he came out of retiring when we asked him to surrender to us. He attacked us. We had to threaten him with something he valued in order to get him to come with us. Now, he must pay the price of his wrongdoings" the boy said, turning to the chairs.
"We have been robbed y this man. He has done so much to this country that he hasn't paid for yet. We have caught him and we shall watch a s he pays for his crimes" Tubbo said, speaking into the microphone on a podium. Techno looked over at Phil for a while before turning to look at the girl. She couldn't see his eyes or his face too well, but she could tell he didn't want this. She knew how much he cared about Phil and that if something happens to the man, he would never forgive himself.
Suddenly, an ender pearl comes out of nowhere, breaking on the ground in front of the podium to reveal someone in a black cloak. The person shoved the cloak off, revealing themselves as Ponk, as he threw potions at Fundy and Quackity. He lunged at Ranboo, the half-enderman not wanting to hurt him swung his axe at Punz in retaliation (but causing no harm). Tubbo screamed something at Quackity as Ponk shot a crossbow at the President, who blocked it with a shield.
The woman realized what he commanded the beanie man to do as she saw an anvil begin falling down, aiming for Techno who was in the cage. She began sprinting, attempting to get to Techno faster than the anvil could drop. It felt as if it was slow motion, seeing Techno looking up at the falling chunk of metal, looking down to make eye contact with (Y/N) as she ran over. Tears pricked her eyes as she started to reach out to him, but a hand grabbed her arm, yanking her back as their arms wrapped around her.