Chapter 10: Meeting With the Traitor

It was 2:57am and (Y/N) began walking to Eret's house to talk about plans and such. She arrived at the house and lightly knocked on his door. Eret answered, still wearing their blue uniform and crown. His sunglasses still rested on their face, confusing her since it was dark out. She would have to ask later. The man let her in, moving out of the way and holding the door open for the woman like a gentleman. She followed Eret to the couch, each of them sitting on either end.
     Eret looked over at her. "Thank you for coming. I didn't think you'd actually come. I felt unsure of if you were given strict directions by Dream, so I didn't know how to feel" they said. "It's alright. I would have told you. So, you wanted to talk about plans? Dream told me you had an idea on what to do to betray them" (Y/N) replied. They nodded.
     "Indeed I do. I plan on betraying them very soon actually. Dream told me that he will blow up the Embassy and run away. After that, I would have built a little room underground with chests and a trap. This would be the 'secret weapon' that I had planned. They would be so happy after 'chasing away' Dream and his men. I would tell them I have one more idea and I'll lure them down to it. The Dream Team would be hidden in the walls" they explained, "There will be chests for each person, expecting there to be stuff in them. I'll hit the button in the middle, and the walls will open up and the Dream Team will attack and kill them" he explained. He has really thought this through.
(Y/N) took in the information and asked them if they told Dream the plan. "Not yet, but I will. All he knows is that I'm making the 'last idea' for L'Manberg" they replied. "I have to make a report this weekend for Dream. I don't know when I'll be introduced as another traitor, but they won't know what they got themselves into for the war" (Y/N) said. Eret nodded. "If Dream has planned ahead, I think he has plans for you in the future" they said. The woman nodded, looking down at her hands. "I just got here and I already hate it. I hate being nice like this" she said. Eret began laughing, keeping from laughing too loud. "Well, I'm going to be king soon, so I could make you my knight. You can still be a spy for Dream if he'll let me do that" the man spoke, their hands on their knees, smiling at the thought of being a king. They would need to be a neutral party, which (Y/N) can see them fitting into the role quite well.
She looked over at the man, taking in their strong features and imagining them on a throne. She sees them as a neutral king more than anyone else she's seen or met. Techno hated government, but Eret was very neutral and hopefully she could speak with the pig man to leave them alone. If Techno was against Eret.
Eret looked over at the woman and smiled. "I trust you, (Y/N). I told you my whole plan and that I was a traitor. I hope you aren't actually working for the country" they spoke. "I may be new here, but I know what I'm doing. Dream told me the plan, he will pay me, and I will work under him. I am the spy. I don't give in to sympathy very easily" she said. She frowned to show how serious she was. Eret looked in her direction, her eyes meeting their sunglasses. He smiled. "Well, I guess we're partners until I betray Wilbur. I'll be a king after that and you'll be the traitor then. I'll ask Dream about the attack in the underground room and if you should be there or get sent away by Wilbur. I'll talk with him later" Eret said. They stood up and began walking away.
Then they paused as they opened the door to their room. They looked back over to (Y/N), seeing her head peeking over the back of the couch. They smiled, taking off their sunglasses to see their closed eyes. They opened them for her to see their white eyes looking at her. "I don't show just anyone this, but you're special. We have a journey ahead of us. I'll let you leave on your own. I can lock my door in a minute after you leave" they said. They put the sunglasses back on their face and walked into their room, closing the door.
(Y/N) sat on the couch for a moment before standing up and walking out the door. She closed the front door slowly, walking to her "house" before she saw the van. She walked over to it and looked inside the windows. She noticed Wilbur looking at a map, small dark circles under his eyes, staring blankly at the paper. She hesitated before knocking on the door lightly.